3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 28.10.21 09:37 pm

Wingsuit useless? (Far Cry 6)

There are almost no mountains, no high places either. Just one skyscraper. What is he here for, if not really fly?
5 Comments
Sort by:
w
wintermute322 28.10.21

Useless, don't take that base upgrade at all.

H
Hctaw 28.10.21

That upgrade is the most useful if anything, you pump it into full and buy points from the NPC and you will already have a huge number of fast travel points all over the map. And at the expense of the wing - there are quite a lot of rocks / mountains where there are jumps for a take-off run, and in general, a convenient thing.

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.21

I normally fly. For those who are not enough mountains - we take a helicopter, climb, jump out and rush. So you can open the map quickly.

w
wintermute322 28.10.21

Hctaw wrote:
That upgrade is most useful if
I was joking with the seater creating a bunch of themes at the same time.
certainly useful. and even if you take the fiery supremo furioso, you can get a dash in the air after jumping on which there is not even a CD. this will allow you to open the wingsuit even on small hills, overcoming the intersection much faster than on foot or by car. although in this regard, the horse is certainly top.
And even if you break the anti-aircraft guns, you can not open the movement to fast travel, but land from above, find a fast travel point near the mission you need, land there and calmly fly where you need on a wingsuit.

B
BlackDoomer 28.10.21

In my opinion, FC6 is a useless thing, given the shitty controls on a PC without a gamepad. A small copter is more convenient. Up to the fact that some caves can be flown on it, instead of arcades with bouncing.