3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BIGssdl 28.10.21 09:42 pm

When will the sideboard with d2r be raised on the PG? (Diablo 2: Resurrected)

it's impossible to play on the off: either "we know that some players are experiencing problems ..", now there are queues ...
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

1 question - why? Because you have a monitor on which the original looks terrible? Then the next question is - why did you buy it ...

F
Frendzy 28.10.21

Sweety_Mustard
because Diablo 2 is obsolete and needs to be replaced

B
BIGssdl 28.10.21

Sweety_Mustard is a stupid question, because justification in the first message (read above)

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

BIGssdl
Well, in general, yes, you are right - you need a server, - the original one will not go anywhere. But here the question is rather to aktivizhn - when they will resolve such an outrage.

Frendzy is
more likely d2r with its mortal character activity while loading locations and dupes, which have been used on off for 20 years, is outdated at the time of release.

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

on the off it is impossible to play
Diablo 2 is outdated and requires replacement of the
rationale
Sweety_Mustard, I would neigh, but the children themselves are the same simple)

mortal character
fu, cho htsshnik galley? ;-P

q
qPash 28.10.21

Yes, it would be interesting 8 windows and that-that went.
And so that 8 and other sufferings fall off.
Heh heh ...

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

qPash
yes bliz with their queues and dumps of the only window have already surpassed the local Limb)) Firkax, looking at what is happening, nervously rubs his eyes and periodically asks - why, was that possible ??

R
RomanMixed 28.10.21

I want a refund, they threw their problems onto the players

R
RomanMixed 28.10.21

qPash
yes there is more suffering than on PG)
these 8 windows still have to be pulled by the computer, rather not at all, you need an additional 7 more computers))

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

RomanMixed wrote:
I want a refund,
but then a vex fell from my chest and I changed my mind? :)

R
RomanMixed 28.10.21

Sweety_Mustard
let the PG roll over version 1.13 / 1.14, so that without IM, and so that Akara's skills on the quest + tokens can be reset, then it will be possible to present only for the graph)

R
RomanMixed 28.10.21

Sweety_Mustard
her Vex fell to this, the good of it if to enter the game zaytredit need to sit an hour or two?)
I played, close the game (15:00), and later decided to go (around 15:36) armor look , screen for trade = 390 in the queue and it did not move, but the laptop thrashes to the full, I leave the queue in offline, and I write some kind of authorization error, i.e. if I kept hanging and didn't know about this error.
I realized that I'll play the hell when I want, or if I need to go in for 5-10 minutes, then I don't want to hang for an hour or two and warm the laptop into the void. I went to the Blizzard forum and I'm not alone, everyone is outraged there and asking for a refund, even dashed off a request for a refund.
Then either Blizzy corrected something, or the players, judging by the forum, sent the game, but I entered the game at about 18:30 for a trade and, miraculously, a small queue, something like 74, entered the game in 10-15 minutes ... Traded Vex, played for 1 hour from about 19 to 20, when the game crashed, I go again, turn - 7. It became easier on my soul)
Here xs because of Blizzards or the players left the game, I will look further, but wrote that the request is still recall.

B
BIGssdl 28.10.21

RomanMixed wrote: I
wrote that I am withdrawing the request so far.
here you are, Zuko is corrupt :))))))))

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

RomanMixed
IM on pg is cut - current measures die, zealots and insolent cts barbs - other malice in xc suffer more from the stone skin spawn on Infector. In fact, on the contrary - you need to increase the mana burn - so that Baal and the birds would throw it more often and raise the damage - more suffering! XD

R
RomanMixed 28.10.21

BIGssdl
in the sense? I say they seem to have fixed it after the hate on the forum, the least since I wanted to go in and was 390 and after a couple of hours decided to go in the queue became 5 times less (74), I think they expanded the limit on the number of players online simultaneously ...
But I like the game itself, I want to play it, return is an extreme measure, if they do not allow me to enter normally, I will return to this.

M
MadPumpkin2 28.10.21

RomanMixed wrote:
? If so enter the game zaytredit need to sit an hour or two)
are added to the friends to the dude and no queues at once come into play.
More precisely, no cooldown for creating games.

R
RomanMixed 28.10.21

MadPumpkin2 is the
turn to go online at all, I have not yet come across the creation of games)
you need to enter the dude from the lobby, and you still need to get into it)
although it seems to be better.

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

MadPumpkin2, xs, I also had that I can't create a game, but go to the potsiks - as much as necessary. you choose a game by name and go to visit))

I'm a goof, I slept twice on weekends (our weather "jumps"), got up at 07:15, climbed into d2r, saw a queue at 4, in TWO people and thought "on pg and I didn’t go in like that .. and I won’t go in here ("and I closed the game: D and then I look - there are streams on twitch ...)))

m
malloc 28.10.21

When will the sideboard with d2r be raised on the PG?
never

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

malloc, what if they agree? ; D will give us a version with gays and transgender people, for example <; D