3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taurin78 28.10.21 09:42 pm

Discovery (Cyberpunk 2077)

I like to go through quests as quietly as possible, but here's the bad luck, when I hack an enemy when I send a demon, as it is called in the game, the scale turns on to give out my location, although there is no neutruner in many gangs, in early versions of the game I did not observe this, is it possible how to remove such a detection? Well, somewhere to pump something in skills or how, although everything that concerns stealth I seem to have pumped almost to the maximum ...
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Radamel Falcao 28.10.21

and below the post on the forum was not given to read? people asked the same question there
https://forums.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/vydat_mestoraspolozhenie-999606/

d
demothen 09.12.21

There is such a thing. When I passed the first time (end of January 2021), almost all the enemies were removed by scripts overheating and short circuiting, and for the entire passage I was sent a request to give the location 2-3 times. In August, it went through again and now the enemies use the script to give out the location much more often. Something was tweaked apparently.

A
ArXangel_ann 09.12.21

The higher your leveling as a netrunner, the later this request will be sent and the slower it will load. If you already have legendary scripts, then put down all the enemies until the script ends. It will still download, but when it comes to the end, nothing will happen.
Enemies do not have to have a netrunner in the team, the script can be sent by ordinary fighters. In fact, you are not a netrunner either, but just a mercenary with a good deck. You don't go online like voodooists, for example.