3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RuslanVenge 05.11.19 12:59 pm

Can't go to SB jet cats. (Fallout 4)

The essence of the thing, decided to play still in survival and that life was easier wanted to take SB in cats at level 4, with 3 tries still came without dying to them. But pozole armor, doesn't even open any menu...just like a mannequin, what's the problem?
Platform PS4.
27 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 05.11.19

RuslanVenge
You job is done?

R
RuslanVenge 05.11.19

Rolemanser
Before that, when played too chacala game without any quests had it at level 2...)

R
Rolemanser 05.11.19

RuslanVenge
Well, do not forget that it is +100500 patches after it came out.

R
RuslanVenge 05.11.19

Well damn, yesterday in a normal game quietly took)

R
RuslanVenge 05.11.19

Rolemanser
So before the rules were.

R
RuslanVenge 05.11.19

Em.)

s
saturn7774 05.11.19

Silovogo Atomic Cats ...
She match ... Fixes needed.

It is still good that it is not added to your inventory and not equipped, without the ability to remove ... :-)

R
RuslanVenge 05.11.19

saturn7774
Yeah, I'm fine.
Just realized what a joke who could be useful to know it had to spend a lot of time.
If to go on survival to the quest and Concorde it does not work, and if you take on the quest sat on the roof of the Museum and then go there then everything is fine)

s
saturn7774 05.11.19

RuslanVenge
Curious, curious ...

So silovogo Cats can't steal until you activate the quest freedom ?.. This is interesting.
I will put the experiment ...

R
RuslanVenge 05.11.19

saturn7774
Come on)

s
saturn7774 05.11.19

RuslanVenge
Now, create a new Persian and will run to the Cats ... :-) of Course, bypassing any other Preston and Garvey ...

R
RuslanVenge 05.11.19

saturn7774
Try)

R
RuslanVenge 05.11.19

saturn7774
I could 3 times)on the red rocket took a NAP and went

s
saturn7774 05.11.19

RuslanVenge
Checked.
I'm not on survival played. Next time will go for survival. :-)

No quests after leaving the Vault, I did not perform, and immediately rushed to the token of the garage.
In General, so ... Silovogo, really not active. But do not active it, just to complete the quest from the Cats with the installation figurine farm Warwick and repulsed the attack the Shooters. But then ... Please. Armor to steal ... :-)

Never before, I was not allowed to take armor without a private quest.

Now go to the survival test under the same conditions. It's all about-very curious.

R
RuslanVenge 05.11.19

saturn7774
Done)
I had to do at least some action to make it active)
Whether it's Concord or pump)
But as for me survival is easier to take off the roof in Concord the power to clean up Concord and go to power up the cats, there to move the armor pieces to your frame and all) here you 3-4 levels and you have power.
To cats you can still dump the robots to go and deactivate the robots +2блока still in the box one)
I here is how it started)

s
saturn7774 05.11.19

RuslanVenge
My Persians don't use power armor ... I think it is poorly implemented in the game and it is constantly repair is necessary.
I remember, for about the hundredth level, the squad dealt with the character in silovoe, not even giving him any time to throw ... :-) However, he was under stealth imprisoned ...

I ( SB ) drove in one place and there are warehoused for the time being ... Then I got bored. The winner of the skills of pickpocketing, perfectly removes nuclear power from enemies in power armor and I have everywhere in the wastes is abandoned silovogo Brotherhood and raiders ( luckily, they spawn and are an endless source ).

For some time, I began to get the armor in settlements, to fix and leave for settlers. If anything, the settlers sometimes it gets.

And armor, it is possible to take not only in Concord. She's just standing in some places and to go to the beginning of the game is not necessary.

R
RuslanVenge 05.11.19

saturn7774
Yes it is, you know, a lot of places.
Well on survival without power is very difficult. Not much shabby....)and all of vanscott)
Here and so.
By the way, give me an advice which plugin is better to take for construction?Walt flowed, or where it is possible to make conveyors and machines for the production of weapons?

s
saturn7774 05.11.19

RuslanVenge
That's with machines I went wrong ... :-) If it is about the Assembly line, of course. And not completed, although the plans are, though it is not to my taste ...

I have purchased the Incentive is a clean game and all the DLC downloaded from the Internet and problems with perception are not. There were a couple of cases with the installation of bug fixes, of course, but where without them. :-)
So ... you Can not buy a DLC and not to puzzle and not to be sorry then about purchase ...

R
RuslanVenge 05.11.19

saturn7774
Yes, I can build anything I want, and many DLS do not want to buy)
So I think)

s
saturn7774 05.11.19

RuslanVenge
Clear.
Here, only here I not the adviser. As you know that on taste and color ...
I personally, installed the SIM and all the DLC ( not purchased ), lots of mods, and to recommend one thing, this responsibility, I will not take. :-)
The point is responsible.