3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Evseev 67 05.11.19 12:59 pm

What to do :((( (Dying Light)

For zombie play is not possible, because to every person ,to which I subscribe is 250 legend 250 OK ,but! They usually plot % 13% -98%. That's not all, there are stupid people who use cheats . For example, it can kill you plants on spikes , you say that on thorns to plant so it's not cheating ,but he gets on the studs where studs are not present, for example in the air. In short how to play with normal players who don't use cheats.
6 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 05.11.19

so there seems to have separate servers with vac settings network mode you can select

E
Eugene8080 05.11.19

Vlad Evseev 67
You can play on Borrowed from a friend the game (I Hope I'm clear about that) and there to conjure up what you want and take the license and save will be))
But it's so simple.

H
Hattack 05.11.19

Vlad Evseev 67 wrote:
They usually plot % 13% -98%.
What's wrong with that exactly? I also have a 250 Legends, and the story is 40+%... AND I do NOT use cheats, I just simply don'T play into the plot.

V
Vlad Evseev 67 05.11.19

darkpromo
Doesn't help

M
MrMakson 05.11.19

Hattack

This is how you play, so no cheats to fill 250 LEGO?)
Are you 24/7 or what farmish there?)

H
Hattack 05.11.19

MrMakson wrote:
This is how you play, so no cheats to fill 250 LEGO?)
Are you 24/7 or what farmish there?)
Maybe 10 years ago I could afford it... But I play clean on the weekends(a couple of days a week) and then periodically. Everyone chooses himself the style and tactics to your taste, hence, the profit may be different.