3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander OmiCron 28.10.21 09:42 pm

What is the optimal level for the transition to the Jedi class? (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

Guys, hello everyone! Help me figure out the situation ...

What is the optimal level you need to have when you choose a Jedi class and move your own to it? Those. Is there any difference if I'm allowed to move from the 3rd level of the scout to the Jedi class, or if I figuratively have the 6th class of the scout and from this level I transfer to the Jedi class? What are the pros and cons in the first case and in the second? To what is the optimal level to pump the GG in order to go to the Jedi class, so as not to lose some skills, abilities, all sorts of goodies, profit, etc.?

I play - Scout / Jedi Guardian. I did not know all these subtleties, tk. this is my first playthrough, so I switched to the Jedi class from the 3rd level of the scout ... And now I think, I wondered ... But if I did not lose anything in this case ...
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 28.10.21

Alexander OmiCron
I played for a long time and I don't remember exactly the details, but it doesn't seem to matter at what level to become a Jedi. It's just that the Jedi have more different abilities, so of course it's better to switch and develop earlier as a Jedi.

r
requiemmm 28.10.21

I didn't bother at all. Yes, if you save levels, you will have a little more Jedi levels, yes, this is kind of better. But, trying to save levels, you will be a lot at the very beginning, you will spend a lot of time and nerves, and in the end it will work out for that. They give enough experience, by the end you will have everything you need pumped in anyway.

A
AlexTheSlayer 09.01.22

When I played as a consul, I became a Jedi at level 2/18, but really, it doesn't make much difference, but the popular stratum is 5/15 (no matter what class)

X
Xendor04051990 26.03.22

I know that most likely my answer will no longer be relevant, but now (03/20/2022) I have installed a global mod.pack for the game (cut content, textures, etc.), and an IMPOSSIBLE difficulty level has also appeared in it, which on the release in the game it seems to have been cut out (in general, I understand why it was cut out - it is unbalanced along the way). And now I'm trying to pass Taris at the third level of GG, all my characters have become stronger already. The main character is always the first to die. But I hope that it will be easier after the Jedi. For you pump several levels at once and there will be more mana for strength and you will pump more skills. They said above that among the people 5k15 strata is usually and I agree with more. For if the levels are lower, then at the beginning you suffer notably. You survive only at the expense of grenades and stimulants.

A
Alex97914 12.06.22

eight