3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wonfik 28.10.21 09:52 pm

Tips and Guides from Players (The Riftbreaker)

ATTENTION
The topic was created to help those who understand little or do not at all know WHAT YES HOW (like me). I would be glad if you can also give me some advice.
There is no Russian WIKI yet, so we will look for help here
2 Comments
Sort by:
T
Theddyyyy 28.10.21

The most important advice I can give.
The game features awesome nursery buildings and collectors.
Their main essence is that they can give an infinite amount of resources (Any resources).
At the same time, it is advisable to place them at outposts in the tropics, because. the largest number of points with water / geothermal stations and other liquids.
The bottom line is that by placing nurseries at the outpost and setting up the scheme for obtaining resources, you leave the outpost and there will be no cataclysms, no waves with monsters, or other troubles, but resources will flow.

z
z4nik 28.10.21

Stores of resources, ammunition and a plant for their manufacture can be placed at other outposts so that the main base is not heavily built up and make it more compact, leaving only the main buildings and generators with defense.
There is also a bug in the game, if you equip invisibility, then start receiving constant damage (lava, poisonous swamp, acid rain, sunburn) and activate it, then the hero will become invisible forever, you can attack enemies and use skills. But after that, you won't be able to remove invisibility, even by changing the stealth module. Works on the map where it was done. When switching to a new lock, the effect will disappear, but upon returning, invisibility will reappear
The stealth module can be obtained after scanning invisible enemies. Further, the study of the corresponding technology will become available. In my personal opinion, the most useful module in the game. You can scan living creatures and vegetation without any problems, as well as after an attack, quickly go to invisibility, which can save lives