3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
look-look 28.10.21 09:52 pm

Game Impression (The Dark Pictures: House of Ashes)

the game is out. writing comments
15 Comments
Sort by:
l
look-look 28.10.21

Played, While the norms cling, it's definitely better than the 2nd part

G
Gott mit uns 28.10.21

The game really went !!!! More common than previous companies. Probably because of the Sumerian theme) Optimization is super. The plot is still super! The voice acting of the Persians also did not disappoint! He collapsed on a chair, eat borscht and only make decisions in the game)

t
top12365 28.10.21

Passed in six and a half hours somewhere, so far this is the best part. A lot of action, only at the end these corridors began to get boring. In the end, only three survived (Rachel's husband died first, her lover second). In general, a good game, good.

P
Paiper999 28.10.21

I liked the game, the best of the trilogy.

I
Iwantitall 28.10.21

Weird women, plastic facial animations seem to be.
I played through the torrent, I bought it manal!

M
Mr Grand 28.10.21

The vampire theme has always been interesting, and in this part it was also presented slightly in the style of Alien and a little Prometheus Ridley Scott) Very cool part. Someone wrote about screamers, but there are almost none of them here at all, this game rather scares the atmosphere.

t
tellium 28.10.21

The class is the best so far from parts per head. I went better than many of the latest blockbusters in cinema. Everything is so best mixed here ... Well, in short, all the small hours spent are not in vain, I got great pleasure from the game, or an interactive movie where you can walk around. Well, I got the main thing, I'm waiting for the next parts, I hope the bar will only be raised. The only thing that annoyed the girl, well, nezya are so terrible there, well, although it may be top by tsrushny standards))))))) Even a Negro adequate straight norms did not enter annoying.

I
Imias 28.10.21

After Cage's movie games, The Dark Pictures is such discouragement, removed immediately without hesitation. I had enough of the crappy Man of Medan,

M
Mr Grand 28.10.21

Imias To be
fair for the sake of Man of Medan, many people did not go. Little Hope is not bad, but it was overshadowed by just poor optimization and dancing with keyboard / mouse controls, where the cursor pounded from one edge of the screen to the other. House of Ashes is the best of all three parts: a good plot, characters are very well written, there is a special atmosphere, and the optimization is excellent, albeit a movie) So go through to know for sure whether you like it or not, it's definitely worth it. Well, or watch the passage, if you press the buttons yourself) But few people go through the 3rd difficulty level, and the juice itself is at this level. A brutal reaction is needed, plus time passes faster to make a decision.

S
Spyder-man 28.10.21

I liked the plot in the second part more, without any doubt, but this part is more dynamic, this is a game for experienced soldiers and constant action.

the choice, the decisions, as in the previous parts, are not logical, the creators are persistently trying to slip the death of the characters so that you play a second time, but this is not realistic in this game for the reasons that I wrote in the first part.

It is also important to emphasize that this part is objectively not horror at all, but an adventure, action, thriller, fantasy and drama, unlike the previous parts.
although, with deceived facial expressions and other hackwork, you are unlikely to worry about someone.

the game really "hurts the ear", as they say in music, sometimes to the point of embarrassment.
the main hack in this game is facial expressions, as after a stroke.
you also have to close your eyes to the absurdity of their survival and the struggle you yourself will see with whom if you decide to play.
you can play once.

the graphics are great and the controls are much better, the qte action (quick button presses).
there is a choice of complexity.

C
CS 1.6 03.11.21

sorry about the plot I can't survive

N
Neozoness 10.11.21

CS 1.6
, everyone survived for me, although I did not save Mervin, did not take the airstrike, left Clarissa alive (she turned into a vampire, resurrected after being shot in the head, but did not come to the final, as the guides wrote).

7look2 24.11.21

Class! The best game of the entire trilogy so far. I do not like mysticism, vampires, etc. And then it turned out to be science fiction. Hello Aliens! Almost the same face-hunters, only the creature does not hatch from the victim, but takes control of the body.

S
Shadow of Perception 19.07.22

The same type of nonsense, with dialogues written on the knee and fake acting, facial animations are worse than Man of Medan of poor quality kintso, I do not advise

p
pashalet 20.01.23

If you need an attraction game, not to think purely, but to get scared and get scared (not at all scary) in a drunken company with a girl / friends with beer and chips - then yes, great fun!

Cheerful, pretty. There are really chic, atmospheric locations where the spirit is breathtaking from the epic. There are outwardly good (albeit very superficially) given characters. There are action scenes. Sometimes there are choices that even seem important for a second: especially after the second or third bottle of Gulden Draak.

If you go alone, and even suddenly sober ... Well, this ... here the scenario stupidity will immediately come into your eyes - especially if you really like to have an exciting plot. There's something very…very…teenager going on with the plot. If not childish.

Well, they show you American soldiers who are looking for gold ... (crossed out) Saddam's chemical weapons, but:
Spoilers fall into the underground temple of the Sumerians, the location of which was hitherto unknown to the civilized world. It was accidentally discovered from a satellite by some super-secret Celus system. OK. After 5 minutes, it turns out that archaeologists discovered this temple for many more than half a century ago! And not just opened, but stayed there for a very long time. Before immuring themselves inside, they hired a bunch of locals for work, brought tons of equipment to the temple, and so on. That is, a lot of people: the owners of laborers, suppliers of equipment, drivers and pilots who delivered all this, the archaeological society that always oversees such work and issues permission for them, local authorities and others and others should have known about the discovery of the temple. Yes, moreover you are even directly poked in the eye with an old newspaper - where the news about the archaeological find of the century is printed on the main one! But in 2003, no one knows about the amazing ancient temple in the end ... By chance, they fell through and found it, yeah.
And from this - absolutely everything is woven here! Attempts at least some persuasiveness is completely absent! As one of a thousand blunders:
Spoilers are first shown a broken, 70+ year old archeological generator, which (after you fix it) with great difficulty powers a dozen rusty spotlights with miraculously preserved lamps from the last canister of diesel. And in a second, literally all the catacombs, many levels down, will be littered with hundreds of perfectly working spotlights! Who turned them on for you? Why are there so many of them, like you are in a searchlight factory? What tons of diesel have they been working on for decades, and where is the diesel factory hidden? What kind of dwarves / elves / Sumerians, unfinished ones, run around here and refuel them around the clock?
Or here are the experienced soldiers of the best army in the world, who are hiding from hosts of terrible, almost indestructible monsters - decide to start repairing an old and very loud antique radio:
Spoiler, exactly on the edge of the abyss with a booming echo, leading straight to the lair of these monsters. And perfectly hearing from the cries of creatures that there are thousands of them!
Here is such a plot naivete from all sides literally pissing in the eyes, on a bunch of scenes you just fly up to the ceiling on jet propulsion shouting "seriously??!"

PS The behavior of monsters in general is a screenwriter's masterpiece, varying according to his Wishlist from "almighty indestructible cunning homing creatures" to "blind helpless kittens."