3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bloodraine 28.10.21 09:52 pm

Fight with the Gargoyles (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

The difficulty is the penultimate one. I know it should be hard to hit ... but it's not passable at all !!
Fight with waves of Gargoyles in the cave: tell me who passed on high difficulty - HOW DID YOU DO IT?!?! I am level 7, Gargoyles are like 5 - but this does not prevent my constantly miss, and they do not @ benno damage :(
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 28.10.21

bloodraine
Much depends on how correctly you created your character and then pumped both yours and your partners. And in a battle at high difficulties, it is important not only to bludgeon the enemy, but also to use combinations of different spells, potions, scrolls, weapons with specials. damage. But I don’t understand why on the first playthrough to play on high difficulties? Difficulty can be changed during the game, even customized to your taste. So if you're doing so badly, try lowering the difficulty level.

b
bloodraine 28.10.21

Andrei YP
love to achieve success through difficulties. And the second time I do not play the game (well, except for Souls like games).
And here the question is open: can there be any secret how to beat these flying reptiles ?? What spells that I did not notice ??

A
Andrei YP 28.10.21

bloodraine
Well then, good luck, make it. And then you shouldn't complain about the difficulties.
Such role-playing games do not allow you to see all sides of the plot in one playthrough and try all the possibilities and subtleties. But I will not argue, everyone plays as he likes.
I don't remember, I passed these gargoyles a long time ago. Maybe a weapon made of cold iron, but not a fact ... Use the option "inspect the enemy" during the battle, but I don't remember what immunities the enemy has or not ...

N
Nighthawkreal 28.10.21

I remember in the early version the battle with the gargoyles on the map lasted for half an hour in real time. )