3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav. 28.10.21 09:52 pm

Game won't start after installation (Hitman: Absolution)

The game does not start after installation.
123 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yaroslav. 28.10.21

who can tell me installed the game the game was installed without errors but does not start ...

A
Aston dbs 28.10.21

I also set all the rules. I click on the shortcut - nothing happens. The game does not start stupidly. Win 7. Help! I want a holiday of the soul, fireworks and a noose!

N
Nigth elf 28.10.21

I have the same crap. played for 2 days normally, today I tried to start the game. And it just doesn't start from a shortcut. like I did not delete anything and did not put an outsider.

m
maktraxer87 28.10.21

who figured out the thread?

A
Aston dbs 28.10.21

AAAAA !! Guys !! Downloaded Steam - it worked !!! At least the game started and went to the menu)))))))

S
Soldaten 28.10.21

IT'S STRANGE FOR ME FOR EXAMPLE AFTER CLICKING ON THE LABEL, NOTHING HAPPENS AND IN THE TASK CONTROLLER THE GAME IS STARTED

N
Nigth elf 28.10.21

Guys really, installed steam, registered. The game started !!! :)

A
Aston dbs 28.10.21

I already played the 1st mission)) Everything robs!) Download Steam!

M
Muxa92 28.10.21

And I downloaded Steam, updated all the firewood and libraries, but I'm so happy ...
Maybe someone came across? Can anyone help?
http://megahttp.at.ua/bezymjannyj.bmp

D
DartRevan13666 28.10.21

I have a license.
Steam installed. I installed the game.
I press the shortcut - nothing happens.
Updated the video card and Direct X.

What is the problem and how can I fix it?

According to the system parameters, everything fits.
I have XP, can this be the case?

N
Nigth elf 28.10.21

DartRevan13666
XP is not supported, you will have to switch to a different axis.

c
chotcha 28.10.21

What if Steam is already installed? I have a couple of faces on it! And why does it not start? And in general, he started once and played there a bit threw me out and now everything does not start!

L
Lap4eG 28.10.21

registered a Steam account - it didn't help, installed beta 310 on the video card, after rebooting started steam again - the game started

C
CT3H 28.10.21

[You never know, who knows] On pirates, it happens that the antivirus hawk some file from the tablet ..- and when you click on the shortcut, zero emotions ... Pull this file out of quarantine and cut off the antivirus ...

z
zolotarev 28.10.21

S.t.e.n
I did and nifiga help something else plizz

z
zolotarev 28.10.21

Guys help ..... I downloaded Steam there you need to enter the activation key if YES then where can I get it ??

z
zolotarev 28.10.21

Who has an activation key for Hitman absolution in steam urgently !!!

T
TwiKs4232 28.10.21

Guys, I have such a problem after choosing the difficulty, the game just crashes stupidly, and writes that the work of the program has been terminated. I don’t know what to do ... tell me.

r
roma 78544 28.10.21

damn passans I have Windows 7 installed the game downloaded steam registered seravno does not play what to do

w
wirmfrost 28.10.21

The same troubleshooter by clicking on the exe file, even in the process there is no game