3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Feotasher 28.10.21 09:56 pm

Fast travel bug (Far Cry 6)

Guys there was a problem, help who knows. after completing the mission Libertad will win at the end of years with the chick floating away to another island, I made a quick move back to Santuario in order to finish a couple of tasks, but when I had to go back to the libertad to go through the plot, I found that fast travel was impossible. I tried to find a boat, sail away myself, but nothing came of it, what should I do next?
6 Comments
Sort by:
b
bitonosecBoG 28.10.21

Feotasher Have
you tried to start with 2 missions of Juan and (I don't remember how her) on a new island, and then move back to Santuario?

F
Feotasher 28.10.21

bitonosecBoG
the fact of the matter is that I immediately went and then I could not return because after the transition autosave

b
bitonosecBoG 28.10.21

Feotasher
I will not advise anything except how to replay!

b
bitonosecBoG 28.10.21

Because you had to take missions, and then move freely around the world !!!

w
wintermute322 28.10.21

take a jet ski and swim to libertad without fast travel?

Y
Yurets77 28.10.21

I also fell for this crap ...
Since there is no available water technology at this moment, then only by swimming. Sharks won't let you swim. Therefore, we take a crocodile, preferably fully pumped, and sail from the Fuel Storage towards the island of El Este. This is the shortest path. About 1 km.
You will have to swim with stops, try to stay near the crocodile.
When you get there, there will be an autosave, this is the most important thing. Then you can aggro one of the boats from the shore, kill the crew, and use this boat to get to the island of Libertad. Woo-a-la!)