3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
le_prophet 28.10.21 09:56 pm

Water looks extremely bad (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Tell me what's the matter, the water looks awful, ripples, as if it were some kind of grain. How to fix? I saw in people the water looks normal. (water quality tried all points, problem persists).

12 Comments
Sort by:
m
massoffka 28.10.21

Latest driver? If so, try reinstalling the game. Xs, what else can I advise you. Yes, here you will not be advised anything more.

H
Hctaw 28.10.21

Only 4k will help, it's time, games are made for 4k

l
le_prophet 28.10.21

massoffka the
last firewood, the whole picture looks good, but the water is extremely dry.

l
le_prophet 28.10.21

Hctaw
well, this is 2k, I checked it with fullhd water does not change, why will it suddenly become beautiful at 4k?

l
le_prophet 28.10.21

Is it something wrong with me or the water at maximum settings may look like this ?????? How a piece of shit looks. In motion, it looks 20 times worse than in the screenshot.

M
Marsj 28.10.21

And if you turn off reflections and shadows ...

l
le_prophet 28.10.21

Marsj
if you turn off the reflections of the shadows falling from objects on the water begin to appear and disappear, a bug in general.

a
andrey-47 28.10.21

My whole game looks like you have water (at any settings), so rejoice)))

l
le_prophet 28.10.21

andrey-47
The game itself looks great for me, but when I sit down on the drakkar I want to delete this game, no immersion. Water looks unrealistically bad, especially in motion, fist-sized pixels on water in 2k resolution, in 4k the same, and the lighting on the water flickers if you move the camera.

b
billydjasjdaj 03.11.21

le_prophet
solved the problem?

l
le_prophet 03.11.21

billydjasjdaj
No, the water looks like shit anyway, if you turn off the reflections, the shadows from objects on the water start to flicker, although the water itself looks less shabby without reflections.

G
Guest 24.10.22

everyone in this topic is clueless. they told you something about drivers, 4k resolution, but they're blind and casual enough not to see that the water in Valhalla is indeed looks horrible. Overall graphics are very decent, but water look like copy pasta from PUBG