3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
avks91 28.10.21 09:56 pm

incomprehensible problem with the computer

Help solve the problem, I can't figure out what's the matter. It started with the fact that I played street fighter 5, the hard drive started to crackle, then everything freezes for a few minutes and hangs, then after a few minutes it freezes again, the screen goes blank and no signal writes, the computer reboots. After a while, the Windows crashed. I bought a new hard drive, Windows was installed on it for a very long time, everything is happening on it, I go to change this hard drive to another, and on it again the same situation. As a result, I installed a new video card, another processor, another motherboard, a cable, RAM, a power supply, and it still gives out the same thing, the only thing I noticed is that the larger the hard disk, the faster the Windows crashes, put the hard disk at 500GB, and he worked for about half a year, and again the same story. What could be the reason?
14 Comments
Sort by:
p
pervosid 28.10.21

The very first hard drive, though thrown out?

a
avks91 28.10.21

no, it lies somewhere

P
Pavel rally 28.10.21

avks91
Disks from different manufacturers? Maybe the disc is poorly fixed or you are constantly banging on the table :)

a
avks91 28.10.21

Pavel Rally
discs were different, I don't knock on the table)

P
Pavel rally 28.10.21

avks91
Tried an SSD drive? Maybe the problem is in the electricity, a surge protector for electricity or a voltage stabilizer will come in handy.

a
avks91 28.10.21

Pavel Rally
did not try ssd, but maybe it really is not about the computer, because on another computer the same strict rules work, there is still a situation such that, for example, cyberpunk works well without crashes and freezes, and if you start edge 3 headlights, then the computer will be cut down through 5-7 minutes, it is also not clear why this is so, because it requires less

P
Pavel rally 28.10.21

avks91
When I need to buy a new part, do I write to the search engine? the best hard drives of 2021 or the best power supplies of 2021, can reduce the vibration level of the system unit, tighten all the screws, put rubber pads.

Improve hard drive cooling.

r
requiemmm 28.10.21

One must watch the food first. Hochma was, the computer went into reboot under load, everything seemed to be working properly ... and the owner had wiring made of aluminum snot from the last century and stupidly in the outlet, the contact appeared and disappeared. Well, nobody canceled the neighbor-welder.

a
avks91 28.10.21

Pavel Rally
good, thanks for the advice

a
avks91 28.10.21

requiemmm
yes it is possible a computer and nothing to do with it is necessary to connect it to another place to check, thank you for your help

S
Sanchez ramirez 28.10.21

Look at the SMART of these disks ... If there are large numbers on the C0 parameter, then it may well be as comrade requiemmm wrote.

[
[Inferno] 28.10.21

Look at the wiring in the apartment, ask around the neighbors. How does the other technique work? Try to the outlet where you turn on the computer, turn on another device.

V
VETER15 28.10.21

avks91
In what room, under what conditions do you use it? There may be high humidity, or direct sunlight, some magnetic fields, electrically free surfaces. Of course, power is very important and sensitive for computing. Check the grounding so that it is.
A crumpled box, in contact with the motherboard and short-circuiting.

Sometimes the problem may be that you do not even suspect and do not know.

M
Metalist1925 28.10.21

I had the same symptoms.
As a result, the motherboard died