3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mal1nowskiy 28.10.21 09:56 pm

Name Ban (Diablo 2)

They gave a ban for the name "blyatsnova" with the words change nickname. How can I change my nickname? On none of the Persians I can use enter the chat.
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
BorisRazor 28.10.21

Change account xD

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

Change the planet!

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

mal1nowskiy, you're not playing there! buy d2r and start there with the hate-niggaz charm - there will be a treadmill more! ))

f
firkax 28.10.21

On an already created Persian, you cannot change the nickname in any way, but you can not enter the chat with it (or delete and create a new one with a different nickname). And how to get into the chat back with a friend - write in a personal message to the moderator who banned, and discuss it all with him (you don't need to enter the chat for a personal chat).

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

firkax, did you buy Diablo II Resurrected?

k
kot-stargazer 28.10.21

mal1nowskiy
Change gender! )))

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

kot-stargazer, beware, firk among us. schA you will also have a sock for provocations .. hang ;-)

k
kot-stargazer 28.10.21

Obsessed
schya you will hang like a sock ... on Firka))))

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

kot-stargazer, you might think ...; D

L
Luzinkpot 28.10.21

firkax
And who should I write about chat unban? I don't know which modder banned me ...

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

Luzinkpot, forget it, make another account for the chat and trade from it, like all the rules of the patient. humiliate yourself more ..))

L
Luzinkpot 28.10.21

Obsessed
Yes, I have them, but I want to try to unban the base.

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

Luzinkpot, xs, try to write to a random chat moderator: "How do I know which of the chat modelers banned me? I want to commit an act of ardent and sincere remorse!". although, if he xs, then you have to wait for another mod.