3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eGGor_one 28.10.21 09:56 pm

Temperatures gtx 970 msi me OC 4 GB

Bought the other day msi gtx 970 ME oc 4 GB. I drove in a furmark at a resolution of 1920x1440 60-70 fps was without friezes and temperature lags 79 maximum. Zalman i3 body 4 turntables 3 for blowing one blowing. The person said that he changed the term for mx4 and that's all but the map is 6 years old already. Is everything normal with temperatures or not? In the fort at the exorbitant 78-80 plus sometimes drawdowns at the beginning of the game. In GTA 5, the high full xd average rate is 71 degrees, but with a heavy load, the valves are 80% and it cools down quickly. What to do with this and whether to do anything at all? I haven’t come across such a card yet, I don’t know.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Space Ðœarine 28.10.21

Several years ago, in the years 16-18, mx4 had a lot of reviews that after a long work above 70 degrees, it quickly lost its properties, they say, some kind of fagot from China. Perhaps in your vidyuh this is also smeared. The peak temperatures should be in the region of 65-70 on this video, this is one of the coldest variants of the neref 970.
In principle, 80 degrees is not a big deal, for this card temperatures up to 98 are considered not critical.
If you have experience, then you can disassemble the video card and change the thermal paste and thermal pads for something normal. Although here the other day there have already appeared topics where chelas disassembled cards and they ripped after that: D

Adjust the speed of the rotators for more aggressive cooling and do not worry. I would not even rock the boat until the card heats up to 85-88 +.

k
ksasha97 28.10.21

I had a one-cooler 970 so it did not heat up above 69 79 this is clearly too much

b
butcher69 03.11.21

eGGor_one
And how much did you buy, if not secret?

P
Pavel rally 03.11.21

butcher69
Since that day, he has not logged into PG anymore, write a private message, the notification will come to him by mail.

e
eGGor_one 07.02.22

butcher69 I
bought it expensive for 19k now I’m selling it, it works everything is ok replaced the term and for the furik it helped only for a month immediately after the replacement, it warmed up to 75 and then again 80. xs what is it with furmark mb cool msi fig

e
eGGor_one 07.02.22

ksasha97
well, I don’t drive to the furmark for days, but I play games after replacing the terms no higher than 69-70

D
Deshang 07.02.22

eGGor_one
Furmark and is designed to fry the card, in real applications the temperatures will always be noticeably lower