3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OtelloMuffinCheck 28.10.21 09:56 pm

Optimization. Vsync issue and NVIDIA technology (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

It's no secret that AC4: Black Flag is not friendly at all with NVIDIA's own particle technology or vertical sync. There is still no consensus on the Internet on how to fix this. Even triple buffering doesn't always give the desired effect. But I don't want to find fault with her again. You better explain to me. Why does AC: Rogue work PERFECT with a vertical? A YEAR passed between games, the Outcast was bungled on his knee from the assets of the four before the release of Unity. AS? And why can't we patch four as well?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 28.10.21

and what is the problem? I seemed to be playing with vungom, msaa8 and particles and did not notice any particular oddities,
but the rogue was graphically buggy and very unpleasant in places. the thickest hatch was in some places with snow there from the slay, it worked incorrectly across the frame from that flashed and bagal and saw snow on masts and ships, sometimes untied from the position of the ship and the texture began to move while the ship was swinging. hell

H
Hanzo666 28.10.21

OtelloMuffinCheck What do you
mean? There is a solution:
turn off the vertical, turn off the physx fake whistles, go to the nvidia control panel in the game profile and set the vertical sync pulse to "on". Or you bet on "fast", but then you still need to download nvidiaprofileinspector and set the fps limit parameter to 60 in the game profile. That's it.

A
Arevac 28.10.21

Hanzo666

S
SonyK_2 28.10.21

Hanzo666
Hanzo666 wrote:
... you go to the nvidia control panel in the game profile and set the vertical sync pulse to "on". Or do you put on the "fast," but then you have to download more nvidiaprofileinspector and there in the game profile put option on 60 fps limit ...
Why do something to shake when Nvidia panel in the settings you can set a limit of frames for all applications (Global parameters) ...
Spoiler
..., and for each separately (in the Program settings).

O
OtelloMuffinCheck 28.10.21

Hanzo666
None of this has helped for a long time, smart guys.

S
SonyK_2 28.10.21

OtelloMuffinCheck
OtelloMuffinCheck wrote:
None of this has helped for a long time
There were attempts to turn off the vertical in the game at all, and set the "Fast" mode in the Nvidia panel (or its analogue from AMD)?
Spoiler
Will give up to 63 fps (limitation in it), but will not "tear the frame".
SpoilerWith vertical:

Without it:

O
OtelloMuffinCheck 28.10.21

SonyK_2
So the point is not that the frame breaks, but that the game does NOT produce 60 fps. Turned off all particles, vertical, tried the Nvidia panel and even D3Overrider. No result, maximum 40fps.

S
SonyK_2 28.10.21

OtelloMuffinCheck
OtelloMuffinCheck wrote:
... Turned off all particles, vertical, tried Nvidia panel and even D3Overrider. No result, maximum 40fps ...
Config on which this happens and details about the game: litsuha (version, where from) / pirate (what repack)? It would be nice to record a video where you can see all the graphical settings and monitoring of hardware resources. It is desirable not as in my post above, but even more - where frequencies, temperatures, etc. are visible.
Example: