3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksahgr473 05.11.19 01:01 pm

Implementation (War Thunder)

Administrators I like when the broken item and let the tanker out of the tank and repairing and if you move from the place until the tank fixing the tracks she could fly off the wheel.
And when the war taunger tank(the plane) begins to lag is my Internet connection or is the game?
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
saturn7774 05.11.19

Aleksahgr473
Are you talking about, in General ?..
There are not Snails, fortunately sat ... You in the USA, pendosam to write, and not on PG ...

L
LisnykK 05.11.19

saturn7774
snail - ROS. developed. But you're right. He is not here you need to write. There is a forum war thunder.

a
akela280 05.11.19

Aleksahgr473
And when the war taunger tank(the plane) begins to lag is my Internet connection or is the game?
In the corner at the bottom there are three indicators ping and pl great when you have Internet buggy. Very rarely there are problems with the server.

s
saturn7774 05.11.19

akela280

Problems with the servers more often than I would like ...
akela280 wrote:
Very rarely there are problems with the server.
Aleksahgr473 wrote:
tanker out of the tank
Snails, once said about the infantry but about the repairs of military equipment by the crew outside the car ( ! ) ... This is not and probably is not expected.
There are ridiculous help to fix ... And with that, the attempts, apparently, limited ...

s
schta 05.11.19

LisnykK
on the forum of war thunder not war thunder developers, as absurd as it may sound.

L
LisnykK 05.11.19

schta
here they are no