3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 28.10.21 09:56 pm

How to complete the night mission? (Mad Max)

People, help, have already ceased to understand what needs to be done ...
In general, there is a task to come to some place and do something there. I reach the place, and they tell me that I have to come only at night.
How to get anywhere at night in this game? I ride half an hour or an hour, sense "0".
I teleport to the fortress, I go back to the point - there is no change of time of day. What to do?
The game is licensed, so far no bugs, no problems ...
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Tsoi 28.10.21

YouTube will help you, and this is the only way I can help you, alas, nothing more.

G
Griblin 28.10.21

pavloalex
In general, the change of day in the game is somewhat slow, so I would advise you to go through other side quests. By the way, who took this quest from?

M
Maxis1977 28.10.21

pavloalex in
short, take a ride on the map, do something, and when you see that it starts to get dark, go to the task

s
serbalabaew 28.10.21

no, everything is not right, you just need to be transported to different places several times (it is better to distant from this place) so that time passes more here and there

C
CEMENTATOR 28.10.21

teleport to and fro on the map several times and the night will come sooner or later. The change of day happens in a lyubas way, there is definitely no such bug or glitch. everything is there in terms of glitches in this game, but this is definitely not.

K
Kirill Igorevich Vetrov 28.10.21

As I understand it, this is a task from Frytur. You arrive at a point on the map (always at night) and look through the binoculars around and see a column of fire from the ground. The task is updated and a new point is shown on the map. You go there, knead everyone, mark the location of this pillar of fire (you come up to a fiery burner sticking out of the ground in the center of the square) and that's it. You can go wet during the day. At night, you just need to find this fire from the ground through binoculars

V
Vano_Strelok 28.10.21

You freak out: NIGHT !!!

a
a_noob_is 28.10.21

And I had, and so I came at night, and the task did not go further, or I looked in the wrong binoculars, traveled other tasks, did it, and arrived on the trail. the night and the task went on, there it is necessary somewhere exactly in the gorge between the mountains to look through binoculars.

p
press 28.10.21

pavloalex
REDBOOL TO HELP YOU

F
FixControl 28.10.21

To make the night come faster, you can build projects in the fortresses. Every 2 projects built there is a change of day. That is, of course, if you haven't built them before. In that case, just wait.

H
Ha4aJLHuk1 28.10.21

Well, the bi cheat helped to speed up the time, but I don’t know if he is personally, I waited all the night missions while Max stood with a wheelbarrow, I had time to drink some tea, and so all the tasks are night

O
Odysseus1234 12.06.22

In reality, the night will come faster than in the game