3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bloodraine 28.10.21 10:08 pm

Popabol or the hike of the skew-handed squabblers (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

I love the difficulty in games, it's straight Sekiro with a bell and complications, it's just mine. But here, on the penultimate difficulty, something completely breaks the burn 😠 The
question is for those who, just like I love, will suffer. This is @Anna's feature of the game so that without knowing what will happen in the location it is better not to meddle there ?? Let's say I go to a location where corpses come to life in abundance. If I do not take my bastard elf with a massive attack on the undead, you will get through. If I go to a location where the fucking alchemists are, and I don't take protection from the fire, you will go through hell, die already. If in the location where the gargoyles and Regil ... I still don't understand with them, now I suffer, because these assholes are constantly missed, but they are 4 attacks like cardboard boxes, and they will hit a couple of times, no matter how much you buff.

Honestly already infuriates notably. I'm afraid to break my computer out of anger. This game implies complexity on the verge of "But @ yuy you pass" or did I do my heroes badly?
2 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloodraine 28.10.21

Ah, and such a question: is it necessary to hurry up in this game? Let's say with the same story with the Knights - the dude told them to hurry up, or else they'll be silenced. I immediately to their aid and ran. And in general I try to have a minimum of rest on vacation. Or maybe not, and all the quests will wait for me without problems?

S
St_Slave 28.10.21

The penultimate and final difficulty of the game requires the player to have optimal party builds and a deep knowledge of all the intricacies of the game. Otherwise - "pop by pain" and some frustration. I play on "dirty" and, in principle, the game always gives a solution to "new challenges". The only thing, I did not master the "Playful Darkness" right away, but even then the developers left a loophole - I pumped and returned, finished it off.
Relax to your health. Here the speed seems to be only chapter 2 (to beat off Dresden), but there is a "pontovoy" reward.