3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alligator61 05.11.19 01:01 pm

Poll:which location in your opinion is the best? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

to me, the dump is the best. a lot of places where constantly respaunâtsâ monstraki and people. besides, this is the only location where you can go to 4 locations. she's only 4 outputs. the most lethal place, where Parking a car. MNU warehouse. by the way, there just happens to be the most difficult fights. initially, little bandits, and only by the cordon of the rod, and then the crowd. from three directions of 10 pieces. endure is the only way. fortunately, I have a warehouse of weapons. :)) + to all, I am installing a minefield. constantly run. :) Yes, owned mines in the dump, anti-personnel, and I can put really heavy bastards, weighs 2 KG 1 piece.
50 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cepera-B 05.11.19

I love such as:
Cordon
Bar(you can relax,and you can debt gesetze)
Wild territory
X18
Dark valley
Army warehouses
Pripyat
2nd level NPP

Z
Zander_driver 05.11.19

And the old topic to continue the already difficult?

z
zooma 05.11.19

The funny location is Kordon, it is the most balanced. There everything is calm and quiet, monsters, warriors, loners, aren't I?

S
Sanya-life 05.11.19

Yes I agree Kordon great location
P. S
I love to come back after becoming a cool Stalker, I know fall into the first village in the exoskeleton and with the SPAS12 in the hands and look at their stash, and there is a first aid kit PM s and other fines and such sensations appear, I remember the first time I killed the boar as he fled from the dogs and stuff

s
stalker99 05.11.19

I believe that the Cordon and Yantar

z
zooma 05.11.19

2 Sanya-life
Just exactly, before the Pripyat love to bypass all the locations and especially the border.

C
Cepera-B 05.11.19

YES!And I like all the locations on the new bypass.But lutshe cordon's nothing.

z
zooma 05.11.19

Fans club locations cordon respond!

S
Sanya-life 05.11.19

I belong to the club of lovers of lokacii cordon!!!

K
Krutoy_y 05.11.19

I like cordon Yantar and Dark valley

z
zooma 05.11.19

Dark valley too, but I'm worried, but the on the net game on the cordon, as I have in the country: sitting on a hill somewhere anomalies noise barely, blind dog posivive next, the good old Vintorez behind, immediately uspokaivatsya...

S
Sanya-life 05.11.19

zooma
I was there too scary, especially sides to the farm will be a campfire and listening to the jokes and on the street (in game) (and sometimes in real life) rain

z
zooma 05.11.19

and what I say, the atmosphere there is different

S
Sanya-life 05.11.19

*Swinging on chair*
Ah'll never forget the first time the Stalker killed a pseudodog as the guys were taking ATP

z
zooma 05.11.19

Ehhh, the nostalgia... Yes, I remember still the first time the bloodsucker had stopped, though it is not on the cordon, too... but experience...

S
STALKER Roma 05.11.19

I love cordon Yantar and Dark valley.

A
Adskiy_Pelmeshko 05.11.19

military-like Krovostok watering with a knife))))

F
F0mi4 05.11.19

Military taxis. Because you can immediately go and this knife to cut sausage for a sandwich on the basis of Freedom. There can be a pig to shoot and kebabs... vodka goes well. And then go on a visit to the Stalker, moron and instead sing a song about the Vikings. :-)))

z
zooma 05.11.19

No one tried to fill up at the military guard at the warehouse free? So much so that nobody noticed?

S
Sanya-life 05.11.19

I tried with a knife and a pistol with a silencer , I was spotted