3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ghost Play_YTB 28.10.21 10:08 pm

Factory reset (Fallout 4)

Hello users! Faced the problem of a complete crash of the settings, or rather:
- The game does not create the Fallout4 folder in the documents (In My Games) after reinstallation
- The settings are not saved
- English (In the root folder in some file I changed english to russian, it did not help)
- Flew save (Before reinstalling, they were in the Documents, but the game does not see them)
Yes, pirate, but the point is that everything worked before. Now I am pumping another repack, there will be changes - I will unsubscribe. It may be useful to have instructions for complete deletion (i.e. all related folders, ala Fallout4 in documents, the deletion of which is not recorded in unins, so who knows - maybe throw it, I will be grateful)
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ghost Play_YTB 28.10.21

One more thing: When I go to Teardown and to the "Mods" section, there is an inscription at the bottom that the "Documents" folder is blocked for the game, and that this happens most often because of the Windows Defender

J
JoKeRD07 28.10.21

Ghost Play_YTB
Maybe the save folder is specified as "read-only" in the properties, and therefore does not allow the save?

g
gmh4589 28.10.21

Ghost Play_YTB
If several users are created in the system, all settings and saves can go to the folder of another user.

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.21

paths with Cyrillic? change to English.
Revo Uninstaller Pro completely removes programs / games - all related folders, docks and junk in the registry