3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skinny_Vamp 28.10.21 10:11 pm

Stealth armor (Fallout 4)

Comrades, who plays stealth, what kind of armor do you use? Although the tooltips say that heavy armor makes more noise and you are easier to spot when moving, this is not entirely true. I experimented with different armor, noticed a direct relationship between the weight of the armor and the detection range, while remaining motionless.
21 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 28.10.21

skinnyelf
If you are sneaky , there at level 3 or 4, the weight of the armor does not affect detection at all, so don't care what to wear. I play the stealth player purely for myself, so I use the normal or medium combat armor crafting in the darkened version, the full set looks good

b
benites 28.10.21

sometimes you come across a booking with the word "soundproofed" in the title, I don't know if this is true for stealth

s
saa0891 28.10.21

RGC

If you get stealth, there at level 3 or 4, the weight of the armor does not affect detection at all, so you don't care what to wear.

In general, it affects me, for example, in armor of several parts, despite the fact that many parts are sharpened on stealth (and some have an optical masking effect) they still fire, but in a silver cloak it is much easier to get close (and put a grenade in my pocket, for example) or go through imperceptibly, at which I specifically repeatedly experimented, although it also surprises me.

M
Man_without_conscience 28.10.21

sozhah
Where can I get it?

s
saa0891 28.10.21

Man_without_conscience Drops out of

legendary enemies.

_
_DooM_ 28.10.21

Grognak costume.

R
RGC 28.10.21

saa0891
I didn’t check it myself, I don’t know. For me, after level 4 of the stealth perk, all enemies become absolutely deaf and blind. Only in the daytime in the open area they notice from a fairly large distance, and after 7-8 pm and in the premises you snoop under their noses and they do not care.

S
Skinny_Vamp 28.10.21

I checked the RGC on the turret, stood at the border of visibility and changed the heavier armor - the turret burned me. As I understand it, the radius of the enemy's view changes with the weight of our clothes.

R
RGC 28.10.21

skinnyelf stealth
perk fully loaded?

S
Skinny_Vamp 28.10.21

RGC
yes

v
valegorr 28.10.21

Upgrade stealth perks, plus magazines. Modify the armor to "soundproof". Something like this. And, well, still walk without a partner - the press can sometimes be led through the rubble or along the wall, if carefully. And the partners are not so dexterous - they can fall or follow the accessible path. The dog betrayed me several times. Preston, although "smarter", also passes. Any turret has, as it were, a "mandatory attack radius" or something. You can get close only with active stealth combat, and without it, it always notices and attacks, even if the "live" opponents do not see you point-blank.

B
B0ND 28.10.21

saa0891
Lord white on green when loading it is written that the weight of the clothes affects the detection! The raincoat suit weighs 0-2 and your armor is more than 20 in total. It’s obvious that you are soundproof and so on. perks you suppress the weight of armor (and% of stealth) less than the difference in weight

B
B0ND 28.10.21

RGC
Such people are so happy who play fallouts without knowing the mechanics. Although, what to strain, the dogs also flew into space)))))))))

B
B0ND 28.10.21

For stealth builds:
1. The main thing is low weight of armor - the best option is its complete absence (only clothes). Just forget about heavy (even with super-lightness)! The lightest (best) option is a simple leather one, purely for legendary bonuses with 4 clothing slots, with a minimum weight.
2. Injected stealth perks, stealth attack bonuses, bonuses with a silencer, ninjas, etc.
3. Legendary weapon perk, something like "the higher the weapon damage, the lower your armor" berserk or something like that. .
4. Continue and can do, just include pate

R
RGC 28.10.21

B0ND
The fact that I was mistaken (possibly) in this particular aspect means that I do not know the mechanics of the game? In this part of the game, the mechanics were specially made so simple that even people like you could feel like experts. So come on, write guides "how to properly pump stealth characters", the game is incredibly difficult

s
saa0891 28.10.21

B0ND

Lord, it is written in white on green when loading that the weight of the clothes affects the detection.

Thank you CEP.

The cloak suit weighs 0-2 and your armor in total is more than 20, I

suppose.This only means that you have not played the game at all, the cloak weighs 7kg, so that you know, but for example, leather armor can be reduced in weight, not to mention that the parts have an optical effect and they can be upgraded to stealth, as a result, the weight will not differ so much, it is just that the armor has a much greater effect on detection (despite the fact that it is sharpened specifically for stealth) than clothing.

Well it is obvious that you are soundproof, etc. perks you suppress the weight of the armor (and% of stealth) less than the difference in weight

This is just not obvious, despite the fact that armor also has an optical disguise effect.

C
CheshirSG 28.10.21

saa0891
what does a booking look like with an optical field ??? And where to get stealth battles?

s
saa0891 28.10.21

drugan20

Stealthboys in the buildings are lying around, they are always sold by the trader Tom in the subway, and there are two versions, the usual and their proprietary.

At the expense of the armor, it can be any part, just there will be a legendary prefix.

C
Cold light 28.10.21

drugan20
as I understand it, we are talking about legendary things with the property of "optical" leather for the left hand, for example. It looks like this: sitting down and not moving, the character is invisible (as under a stealth battle). And there is a small gap in time, when the movement starts, the invisibility does not immediately disappear, there is probably still a second.

R
Rolento 28.10.21

Scientist's robe + hat