3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denchik 28.10.21 10:11 pm

Battlefield 2 Iran Conflict (Battlefield 2)

Hi, has anyone gambled this mod? I can't find anything about him on the Internet ... there are new maps, pretty cool, tank battles, air battles, battles in the city, very diverse maps, but the last two are not loaded ... it's a shame, can anyone know?
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dead squallit 28.10.21

http://www.nemix.ru/2006/10/07/battlefield_2_iran_conflict.html
You can download it here.
But the picture confuses me with the exact same picture on the Battlefield 2 PS2 version.
Who downloads unsubscribe what's there and how.

Z
Zeuz 28.10.21

I have this version I liked, better than the usual BF with 16 bots, the cards all go, the battle is really cool there and on tanks and a pawn, super, for those who have a regular BF for 16 Persians it will be a joy, the only inconvenience is what to play Already on the grid, as in the usual one, you can not use the program for the grid, but you can just drop the mods folder into the old bf and play like that, if anyone can set up the igruhu like this, please write me down, otherwise there are a lot of cards in the old one and the maleh is buggy.

m
mvv1990 28.10.21

Hey, this is not an official mod and it does not work in multiplayer. And in general, battlefield 2 was created only for the Internet, otherwise it does not make sense!

E
Ertai 28.10.21

People ! And how to play with BOTS in Lokalka ?! ... for some reason ...

E
Ertai 28.10.21

People ! And how to play with BOTS in Lokalka ?! ... for some reason ...

W
Wasyek 28.10.21

I have, but I only have 3 cards loaded normally, and one with terrible brakes. From all the others it shamelessly throws out ... And on the very first mine you stand near the point, but the flag is not captured, it remains white. Glitchy toy. Well, maybe I only have this.

D
Duty007 28.10.21

Tell me why I'm starting to play battlefield 2 iran conflict through multiplayer, my servo is looking for and does not come in, writes "joining" and then it goes back to the server list !!!
Help plizz, and thanks in advance !!!

H
Helsh 28.10.21

someone solved the problem of throwing it off the map - nafig? =) does not work, although it loaded a couple of times but immediately threw it out ..

C
Chifirochek 28.10.21

Hmm I agree tank battles there at the height of
Abandon base on this map there are really cool battles of 5 tanks and armored personnel carriers from both sides
The nose-asphalt rocket went)

A
Alex26rus 28.10.21

The game on Windows 7 does not plow !!! (((Can someone tell me what is the reason? I installed it, I start running, it seems to start, and then bam and throw it out! What is the reason someone can explain?

[
[NEW USER] 28.10.21

Alex26rus install
xp without removing windows 7 and play on xp.

A
Alex side 28.10.21

Alex26rus
what is your seventh Windows, ultimatum?

A
Alex side 28.10.21

traigen
yes I also liked the mod
Made 80 bots and turned out to be big tank battles.
imagine it :)
but i prefer air battles
and in this mod big maps !!
so he's one of the favorites)

K
Karakysek 28.10.21

trigen
And where can I download it?

G
Groin 24 28.10.21

I need help !!! Installed but not started! I have 7 ultimatum. What would you advise?

G
Groin 24 28.10.21

And how can this still be done for 80 bots? Tell me)))

a
aHDp7 28.10.21

Denchik

I had the same problem, but once for some reason I changed the quality of the landscape and after that those maps that did not start magically opened.
ZY Mod is good, played for hours.

D
DiMonCHiKofffff 28.10.21

people tell me what kind of nonsense I was playing on an Internet and roofing felts a bug or a cheat machine gun fired bombs and an anti-tank gun fired 4 rounds with an automatic machine !!!!! and so on for all players !!!

e
euphoria_punk 28.10.21

My all-time favorite BF2 mod! Oh, those big maps ......

P
Pron1x0 28.10.21

Hi, there is some problem with BF2 IK. Everything seems to start, everything works, but as soon as you start any map, the cursor becomes in the center of the monitor and the game freezes, but when you minimize the game everything works. I tried to reinstall, the same problem. Does anyone know how to fix it?