3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 08.09.19 02:43 am

TOP 10: Your choice. The crazy bugs in games

Hello! As usual in the beginning of the month we announce the topic for the next TOP 10. In September we offer you to choose ten of the craziest, wildest, most unusual and amusing bugs in games. Like these:

Until September 16 each of you can offer us ONE TO THREE of their choices.
Be sure to include the name of the GAME from which you took the bug, and a description or common name. Also please attach a screenshot or link to video, if any. Keep in mind that we will consider only those bugs that are known to many people, not just you

16 we close this topic, select the most bargains and start voting, the results of which will fail in the beginning of October.
128 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikita2112 08.09.19

From personal experience, I remember only flying deathclaws in Fallout 3.

By the way, in new Vegas, this bug is met. And geckos in textures zastrevali.
But head spinning in new Vegas was not.

V
Vaipen 08.09.19

Carry the flying shark from Krayzisa in this post, well that all the rules were.
I remembered a bug from Heroes of might and magic. When you crack your units via Artmane, they are hacked, not just you well, the enemy. And when you come to his castle, you can see a picture. There is a whole Horde of people and all 999к. This is really tough.

[
[_LeoN_] H.U.N.T.E.R. 08.09.19

1-Skirym horse running up the mountain
2-The same Skyrim only giant who beat you went into space
3-ArMa 3 if you stand on a reconnaissance drone that can fly over the island, in my opinion it is still not fixed

x
xAGS37x 08.09.19

guys, what are you, and how the most popular game?)
Spoiler

_
_Alexandro_ 08.09.19

Funny bug in Race Driver:Grid

N
Naemnik 08.09.19

GTA IV - swing, and left to amuse the people in multipleere.
S. T. A. L. K. E. R CoP - the characters legs are bent in the other direction , and not fixed .
Skyrim - from the impact of uncle giant , the flight provided that you are not going to fix too .

K
KozlovAA 08.09.19

Immediately to mind came only an issue with twisting the camera in the pirates Serious Sam 3: BFE. Oh, how he upset me then.

s
stHarty 08.09.19

Stalkers climbing in a fire and dying in the PM
Soldiers rastegai Battlefield 3-4
Dracevac

B
BenziLLLa 08.09.19

The creeper in minecraft.

D
Dozen Jester 08.09.19

The whole series of Assassin'ss Creed, one 3rd part is an encyclopedia to write about.
By the way, here she is

Enough wild bug in Battlefield 4, which the drive can fail through the texture, on the enemy soldier, then vanish, then from the air fall on you.

V
V.O.R.T.E.X. 08.09.19

Well, the topic is very advanced. In General my option.
1. Mega-swing Grand Theft Auto IV
2. Drakfax. Uncharted
3. Well, perhaps a blow on the ground a violent giant in The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Please do not consider!
Of course there is another option GTA V hell gate. But for him and so many who will vote, so will leave for later :-)

L
LadyB 08.09.19

Flying ship of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

C
Comik26 08.09.19

Bug in GTA Online from which you can walk under water

S
Salvador Gunzerker 08.09.19

1) FIFA 14;
2) Dead Space 3 (infinite access to resources);
3) Grand Theft Auto 4 (disappearance of streets).

V
Vvardenfell 08.09.19

TES: Skyrim - a bucket on his head.
TES: Oblivion was being able to pull a bow, to go in a backpack, throw the ingredients (potatoes, onions, ashes of a vampire), close the backpack and see if it enters the boom ingredient is multiplied (I think 10 pieces of work).
TES: Morrowind - like, if the stores to be able to jump onto the top shelf, the sellers can't see you.
It is rather useful, and not crazy, bugs (Yes, bugs-it's hard to call it that).

D
DLSRevan 08.09.19

1. Mass Effect 3: Leviathan DLC - bug with stairs
(although reshaetsya primitive permit for the small, jumping off and back to 1080p fixes developed have not even tried)
2. gravity vanilla TES V - Skyrim:
flight of the player into space from the impact of a giant, Ulyana enemies 5-10+ feet from killing spell, Ulyana skeleton of a dead dragon hit him spells 10-20+ meters
3. the bug is not a game: Assassin's Creed 3 - in my opinion the zabagovannaya game of the series (the list is measured in hours video)

i
ili0ili 08.09.19

poor potsik

i
ili0ili 08.09.19

S
SHMEL_OMEGA 08.09.19

for me a very cruel bug screen is shaking in GTA 4

i
ili0ili 08.09.19

it was the case