3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sangvin202 28.10.21 10:11 pm

Steering wheel and pedal game (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

I downloaded a hundred thousand millen of all sorts of different versions, but nowhere can I find the one where you can turn on steering wheel and pedal control in the settings. I had a disc with a game for a long time, there it could be done by going into settings, controls, then using the arrows from above you select the keyboard / steering wheel. But in the versions I downloaded, these arrows are not present.
Here on one photo there is an opportunity to switch, on the other not. Help me find the version you need, please !!!

4 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 28.10.21

I still have this game on Win.7 x64. In January 2008 I downloaded from some site an unpacked game Need for Speed ​​Most Wanted - Black Edition.rar (1.42 GB). Unpacked rar (game = 2.45 GB). Not listed in the registry. Displayed a shortcut from speed.exe. Installed a utility for a widescreen monitor. Logitech MoMO Racing wheel control is customizable, pedals are only combined.
You have something with repacks, the keyboard-steering wheel switch does not show at the top.
I have so:

v
vftor 28.10.21

P
Pavel rally 28.10.21

Sangvin202
Judging by the first photo, you are downloading amateur, crooked assemblies, download the normal version of the game - Need for Speed: Most Wanted Black Edition 1.3. Need to look for the problem in the steering wheel driver - steering wheel settings, have you downloaded the latest driver from the official website of the steering wheel manufacturer?

Go to the control panel, all the elements of the control panel, devices and printers, is the steering wheel correctly detected here?

To change in the game, you need to move the mouse.

S
Sangvin202 28.10.21

Thanks everyone. Understood. At first, the problem was in the crooked assemblies. The arrows were not shown. Then I turned off the steering wheel and started downloading other assemblies, it was no longer shown there due to the fact that the steering wheel was not connected. Thank you all for your answers!