3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 28.10.21 10:11 pm

Strange texture issue (Battlefield 2)

Hello everyone. In short, I decided to remember the good old second battle, swung the pirate ready, installed, configured and started playing. But I noticed one strange thing with textures. When you run, drive, or even stand still, you can observe how the textures of the ground are highlighted with such black spots as in the screenshot below. Of course, I guess that this is due to the very sprite grass, the shadow of which is trying to fall on the texture of the landscape, but damn it, somehow it cuts my eyes. Before I played in other parts of the battle, such as Battlefield Vietnam, Battlefield 2142 and even in Battlefield 2: Iran in Conflict and there was no such baida, but here in the original suddenly there was a problem with textures. So, I would like to know if there is a way to fix this problem? Suddenly someone has come across such a canoe and knows the method of solving it. Thank you in advance!

A pirate without mods, if that. The game is clean. The graphics settings are set to maximum, except for the resolution, which is appropriate for my monitor.
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sbwk19 14.05.22

Huh, I didn't have that kind of stuff. If you didn’t know, then you can play BF2 online for a long time even on a pirate.