3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dadado 28.10.21 10:11 pm

help plz (Diablo 2)

for the first time I play Diablo2 (rusrekted)
I play Amazon through a bow, already on a nightmar, while I was looking for gear I became level 42, but nothing at all drops out
Andariel barely killed (15 minutes poking around)
where to get gear? at least some normal bow? whom to kill? where to farm?
Baal killed 20 times on the normal, but nothing fell out, and it is not possible to play on the nightmar, I do not punch anyone :(
70 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bitard 28.10.21

Dadado
play Amazon through bow Set aside
From scratch, you need to play a witch through the cold, a paladin through hammers, an assassin through traps, an Amazon through darts, a necromancer through a call.

p
passed 28.10.21

Dadado wrote:
rusrekted
From that and the problem.

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

has passed, you are confusing the cause with the effect, monsieur; D

Dadado, I double the opinion of monsieur Bitardskaga. better as a sorceress: from the start we swing the ice bolt, dress the mercenary (in act 2 the mercenary is noticeably better) and quietly crawl. at 24 lvl you can respektsya * in blizzard, throwing everything at him, then at what enhances him. * NO LESS, when respec, you need to throw 1 in each: Heat, Static field and Telekinesis. and as soon as it opens - to the Teleport (key skill of THIS GAME). then it is worth leaning on the acceleration of spells (fcr), items with recovery (you) after a blow (fhr), + to skills and shields with a good block (for a block you need to throw in dexterity and "look" with the cursor in the "defense" field. they will beat you, but you have to learn how to play with it.a) she is fast, b) she best dresses everyone else

k
kot-stargazer 28.10.21

Dadado
Write to me in the game for the Persian spikerwa or ak kotstargazer when the servers are up, I will show what a furizon in kraposhmotka can give a couple of bows all = if the dexazon are lying around, I’ll collect it.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 28.10.21

Obsessed
who is the best at undressing everyone else?

k
kot-stargazer 28.10.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Old bdsm worker Terenty ofk!

[
[_JENKA_] 28.10.21

Dadado
don't listen to these idiots in the subject. you asked how to play for bow amu, and they write to you how to pump the sorceress to cold))).
In short, the question is, through what spells did you swing it. in any case, make a respec on a cold arrow, and she can beat the game. when you get to the mef on a nightmar - farm it until you get dressed full. the main thing is to find a buriza. I was in a single on xts, the usual LOD passed with her. and it is important to pay attention to the measure. to be strong. and try not to put a lot in the dex, it is not needed.

[
[_JENKA_] 28.10.21

Dadado
I'm now in d2r in a single on 8 pp the normal was barely barbaric. there is no shit drop. the guns are dead. Lister has more regen than me with a measure))) runes also do not fall for some reason. in Lod, the drop was better, especially the runes

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

To summarize, bow amki are not playable. An exception is a fulperf gear, in the analogue of which even a necromancer for max golems + curses easily passes the game.

[_JENKA_] wrote: the
cannons are dead
when you hit 8 ppl of Hell Baal, the impression that they are generally all dead. If he had a regen like mobs, barbarians would never kill a stool at all.

k
kot-stargazer 28.10.21

[_JENKA_]
I would have baked into the javazonku since there is such an opportunity, but you can also collect the mawyn set with what you wrote to play.

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

kot-stargazer
chance to find a set kraken shell ~ 0. After 1.13, you can expect to find three berrs, jah, and cook an enigma with infics in the same way.

k
kot-stargazer 28.10.21

Sweety_Mustard
Are you serious? In fact, you can buy from other players, this is not a belly that is worth a beer, the mavina is not popular at all.

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

kot-stargazer
Well, if it's online, then yes, it's just that we talked about the single - but the vehicle did not elaborate at all.

[
[_JENKA_] 28.10.21

Sweety_Mustard
I personally passed on xts in single 8 pp normal, nightmar single for bow amu through cold arrow. everything is real, but complicated. and it is important to dress very strongly on the nm mefe. and Hell then passed 2 or 3 pp. there is a lot of damage in the storm. so don't say it's not playable).
and about the regen of the baal - it is almost nonexistent. so it would not have been killed) there is an even bigger problem - the constant caste of tentacles, and huge blunders. cannons in the form of flail 3 soket 3 ral do not really shout it)

[
[_JENKA_] 28.10.21

kot-stargazer
mawina in a single can be collected for several years (and you will hardly find a hat

k
kot-stargazer 28.10.21

[_JENKA_]
and where is it written about the single?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 28.10.21

you pass by java, at the end you respect for bov = tell everyone that you went through bov

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

[_JENKA_]
you passed. The guys walked here naked. Once I saw how the var edge of the beaver naked passed the hal of the ancients - what was further I did not have the strength to inspect.

This does not mean that for a person asking such questions on the forum, these options will be playable?

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

Sweety_Mustard, maybe he is in the context of "even I could !!"? ;-)

B
Bitard 28.10.21

Sweety_Mustard The
guys walked here naked. The
guys here are out of idleness and are doing nothing like that, but in this case, a person has an egregious case of C @ CT @ C. Therefore, it will be better for him to either pump it into java, or make a sorceress.