3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor_Demo 28.10.21 10:11 pm

Where can you sell high-priced items? (Gothic 2)

I noticed that in the second Gothic, items are sold very cheaply. Are there any special merchants who accept things at normal prices? For example, a card: costs 50 and sells for 8.
2 Comments
Sort by:
m
mifora 28.10.21

only teachers of professions can sell some things at a higher price, for example skins or mushrooms, subject to training from them, although there seems to be no problem with gold in Gothic 2 even with the night of the crow, something can be added in mods

D
Demoniac 28.10.21

Egor_Demo Inflated
prices are offered only by your teachers in Khorinis and a couple of characters under certain conditions.
• If you are interested in the maximum amount of gold for items, then the most profitable is Bosper. You enroll in his apprenticeship and sell skins. He will buy them at inflated prices. There are plenty of skinned beasts in the game, and although it is very sluggish, it will respawn in every chapter. You will also be given valuable experience for each nailed animal.
• The second lucrative teacher and merchant is the alchemist Constantino. He buys herbs and mushrooms at inflated prices. Of course, collecting armfuls of herbs is not a problem, but if you also get experience for each beast, then this is nothing. You can also alchemize elixirs and sell them. Will come out more expensive. than selling just herbs
• The third is the blacksmith Garad. He buys forged swords, but you won't get very rich here due to the very limited number of steel blanks in the game.
• Hustler Halvor is a separate topic. If you sign up for the thieves' guild and show him a conventional nod of his head, he will buy all silver utensils from you at a good price once a day, and in bulk.
• It is worth mentioning the blacksmith Bennett, who by the end of the game will buy dragon eggs at an overpriced price, but you have to be a dragon hunter. If you have a pure Gothic 2 Night of the Raven, without mods, then you could get rich there by selling eggs to him and immediately buying them out for 50 gold less apiece.
• Fortuno - a stoned bastard from a bandit camp, will buy a joint from a swamp from you at an overpriced price. But only after you cook and give him a consciousness-altering potion.
• In the house of the farmer Onar there is a certain Vasily who will buy "old coins"
• Coin miner Crimson in the mine of the bandit camp (Yarkendar) buys the gold nuggets you mined at a higher price.
All other items are sold for the same low price. I read a long time ago on the AG forum that Salandrin (a merchant in the upper quarter) buys rings and amulets at a higher price in that chapter when you investigate a case with fake papers playing as a fire mage. But it depended on whether the game was 2.6 German or 2.7 English.