3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Asfermong 28.10.21 10:21 pm

Game Impression (FIST: Forged In Shadow Torch)

How do you like the game?
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvasilich 28.10.21

Asfermong
Drove about five hours, in general, very suitable for metrodriving, in mechanics it resembles the Sex Knight with a slasher fighter (and stylistically reminded the Dos imperishable about Jazz the rabbit, it was already old school). Judging by the progress, a little more than 30% has passed, but the open world map is already forming a huge, a bunch of locations with caches, improvements, openable zones, platforming and cuts - everything is as it should, research - I don't want to) At 1050ti and 12 GB of RAM, the flight is normal, neither one crash or a bug, the FPS is stable (very rarely it jerked up only when loading locations in a couple of places).
The disadvantages are very subjective - for my zazhraty taste, it is too much with savers (saves often, not only in saves), there are many enemies and bosses of the same type, and in general I don't particularly like slash-fighting with all the enti combos, finishing moves, tricks and other whistle-blowing tricks. But objectively, this is already one of the best metros in 2021 (Ender lilies and Tails of Iron are also worthy, but the rabbit will be bigger;)

G
Greytar 28.10.21

guys, how to solve the problem with permission? I have 1440x900, and it does not even start in the window. How to change the settings xs, after the splash screen, it writes out of range. No settings files found

H
H0micide 28.10.21

The rules are controlled, you need to get used to the boevka. Blocks are very risky to put, I mostly grab on cabbage soup. I'm not special in these games. I got stuck in the sewers, where you first have to fight with one healthy guy (there are no problems here), and when you defeat him, the second one appears and the two of them begin to beat me. Already I ran, I pumped a little, but nifiga - I can not get through. I shoot half of each person's hello at most, but then inevitable death.

K
Kvasilich 28.10.21

H0micide
Two fat trusts? In fact, nonsense, I went through both impudently, I didn't even take the block perk; r At first I thought that the game was easy, but after a couple of locks and getting the third drin, the cheto got hotter - and the platforming went fierce, and the bosses are mature, multi-phase, and some secrets for receiving require non-acidic coordination) Whether it will still be)
pysy. pleased with collectible posters with doom-salsa-berserkers in the style of cyber-furry)

W
Wolf-Mercenary 28.10.21

Kvasilich wrote:
busting with saves (saves often, not only in saves)
well, xs , it gets a little to run from the saver to the boss and watch the boss's impenetrable cutscenes. I took out a breathing mask, and the underwater sections are so tight, and I have paws and a keyboard with a mouse - when I die over and over again on the spikes of mines or lasers and I have to replay entire sections - I just drop the game until the next evening.

And I also caught a rare bagulin - I completely went through the mines and collected everything, but due to a glitch, a couple of pixels of black fog were not removed from the map and the counter was stuck at 99.19%, there is only one autosave - goodbye Steam's "platinum", I will not master the second run ...

H
H0micide 28.10.21

Kvasilich
Somehow passed them and it turned out that these were really flowers. I'm not even sure that I can go through the game. The complexity is outrageous in places (for me). Although Ori went through both parts (also not without difficulty).

K
KoRnEr 28.10.21

Quite unusual, well done

K
Kvasilich 28.10.21

H0micide I
got to the underwater locations, didn't go further yet, it's a pity there is no time to play now. I didn't see the extreme complexity, but the platforming is decent in places (not boshi, but not bad either). The main thing is to clean up, if possible, the passed locks and pump in hpshku with bukhas, and then everything according to the standard scheme) And be sure to eat at the local McDuck;)
pysy. IMHO Ori from the blind-ball forest as a platformer is more difficult. Sex knight too>;)

P
Palych Rokov 28.10.21

Quite a good and quite interesting platformer, there are not so many worthy games of this kind. The toy is quite good for me

B
Beirut 17.11.21

For Chinese non-names, it's not bad enough.
Of course, I would like more variety of enemies, riddles and motivation to collect garbage.
Well, less soap in the schedule.

c
commandant 20.01.23

normal with a hint of continuation

S
Slayton 20.01.23

I broke. The game is like a suction from a woman who wants to please Pts, but does not know what to do with her teeth. Everything is fine, but there is a "BUT", which not everyone will put up with. All fights with bosses and half-busses, and even serious bots, are twisted on a parry. If you jerk off this skill, then there are no difficult bosses at all. One moment, the parry is not made on a separate button, but on the stick of movement, mb from the keyboard this moment is not so noticeable, but that line between the moment of blocking and the moment when you run on the stick is thin. The second "BUT" is a frailty. She's taken forever for the local dynamics. Can't heal in boss fights. By the time the rabbit gets the flask, by the time it sucks, you've already been fucked seven times.