3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 28.10.21 10:21 pm

How to remove soap? (Far Cry 6)

The soap picture was bored. Memory 8 GB, but still everything looks soapy
25 Comments
Sort by:
v
vegas99 28.10.21

Buy 3090

K
KiryshKa 28.10.21

Mind_Flow
Press Alt + Z if you have Nvidia, and adjust the sharpness filter there to 70% or 100% as you like.
It will help you a bit, you can also play with the detail in the filter.

E
El_Trolo 28.10.21

Mind_Flow I
recommend getting a good monitor with high resolution, it often helps.

.Vigo. 28.10.21

KiryshKa
this filter will gobble up some FPS, so I understand?

G
GodsSsmacker 28.10.21

.Vigo.
Yes, there is no sense from the filter, it will give sharpness and that's it, the soapy texture will not cease to be from this.
I also have soap on the 3070ti, which I just did not do, even without the HD pack, you play for 15 minutes and then soap again. We must wait for the patch.

E
Erontlop 28.10.21

.Vigo.
several

w
wtu 28.10.21

Mind_Flow
textures will be like this, in any case, if the viewer has less than 10 GB of video memory

S
SneaKs94 28.10.21

vtu
I'm fine with textures on ultra and with tracing, only without HD textures, because if you turn them on, it happens in 15 + minutes - everything is fine, but then soap appears. And on video cards from 2-4GB of video memory, soap is present at any graphics settings.

G
Grandshot 10.11.21

The last patch partially fixed texture loading. Now their resolution drops less often and is not so noticeable. And the performance has improved as well. Everything is smooth, no microfreezes were noticed. True, this is at 1440p on High settings.
For 4k, the six gig video buffer is now lacking, even with FSR. The game requires five gigs of video memory already at the lowest settings. When the settings are increased to High, at which the picture becomes beautiful, more than seven gigs are consumed. And swaps are returned to the RAM and muddy textures.

A
Alexrom1995 08.12.21

There was also soap at first, but then I cut off the hd textures and added a little sharpness in the filters. Digitalrazor nano assembly with Intel NUC i7-9850H and 3060 ti with 8 GB. In fullhd on ultras with tracing 95-100 fps gives out.

V
Vanea brinza 08.12.21

G
Grandshot 08.12.21

In the last update, the textures were finally repaired. On RTX 2060, their resolution no longer drops either at 4k resolution with FSR, or at 1440p with Nvidia Image Scaling or other filters. Now it would be a little to raise productivity and in general it will be great.

The 2060 handles the game well at high graphics settings at 1440p. But when using FSR or NIS, noticeable frame drops and freezes already appear.

k
kolyan2440 08.12.21

k
kolyan2440 08.12.21

k
kolyan2440 08.12.21

k
kolyan2440 08.12.21

3060 Ti

J
JackReacher 08.12.21

Ubisoft has released a small patch for the shooter Far Cry 6. It introduces several minor fixes for all versions of the game. PC gamers are the luckiest of all - an update for their platform partially fixed HD textures.
The fact is that a shooter needs at least 11 GB of video memory to work properly with HD textures. If the video card does not meet these requirements, then Far Cry 6 starts to behave very strangely and mixes high and low resolution textures, giving out a blurry picture. After the patch, this problem should be less common, although the developers noted that it will not be possible to completely get rid of blurry textures. Only a powerful video card will help here.

J
JackReacher 08.12.21

Finally, the textures have really been corrected. Everything is fine on the GTX 980 now, you can play.

D
Ded gey 08.12.21

Wash off with hot water

A
APSG420 12.06.22

Settings.
Ultra: texture filtering, world geometry and vegetation, environment, terrain. Contrast, gamma, brightness - 60. The rest is low, and the switchable is off. For me it's better than the default.
PS Re Shade --- Luma Sharpen --- Offset bias increase. Sharpness has improved even more.