3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fudoo 28.10.21 10:21 pm

Short-term freezes on the world map in the company (Total War: Warhammer 2)

In the battle and graphics tests in the game itself, everything is going well, it does not freeze, it does not lag, only on the world map in the campaign. There is a freeze for 1-2 seconds, then it hangs for 3-5 seconds and again briefly temporarily hangs for 1-2 seconds. First, I installed 256GB on SSD (after installation, another 90GB is free), reinstalled on a regular HDD 7200rpm 1TB (after installation, 592GB is still free) everything is the same, during the game you can hear how when you move the camera around the map you can hear the disk buzzing (beeping) and then it stops and again, both working disks have been tested on many games, on an SSD, Total War Segun 2 works fine and there is no disk buzz (squeaks). All the last drivers are standing.

All DirectX, Microsoft Visual C ++, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5-4 ... installed and updated.

System:
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.20 GHz (I tried not to use all the cores, it did not help.)
RAM 32 GB
Video card RX 580 8 GB
SSD samsung 256 GB
HDD Seaget 7200 RPM 1 TB

There were no solutions on the forums. Or too common a problem and I do not have enough gray matter in my head to dagodatsya.

If anyone had this, please write a solution. Thanks a lot!
3 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erontlop 28.10.21

Fudoo
try in the settings to limit the video memory checkbox

F
Fudoo 28.10.21

Erontlop
I tried it, it didn't help, I started a new company with a normal flight, we'll see if it happens again or not, this also happened to me earlier on the old version of Warhamer 2, but there are a lot of late stages of the game, and now almost immediately from the start. Thanks for the advice.

L
Leo2333 20.08.22

The same garbage in a vase total var1. You open most of the world map and hello lags. There are no lags in combat, which means an optimization problem. CPU load. Alas, there is no optimization for watches 1 on the Internet 😢