3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grand_ Vidos 05.11.19 01:02 pm

Error starting \"Previous launch was unsuccessful...\" (Metro Exodus)

The minimum salary corresponds to all.When you open the shortcut to run, throws the error: Previous launch was unsuccessful.Would you like to start in safe mode? .Or not,(give up)that appears green .....screen....green bitch.But tvuuc saver it is!!!!If Yes,then the game runs normally,but at low resolution and saves flies.BUT.The wood I have updated vidyuhi suitable for medium-high.Percent just 4440 .and 8 GB RAM.Wtfc.What is this error.I will be extremely grateful!
28 Comments
Sort by:
-
- DILOR- 05.11.19

Grand_ Vidos
Install PhysX.

G
Grand_ Vidos 05.11.19

- DILOR-
VSM,set?)

-
- DILOR- 05.11.19

Grand_ Vidos
with the Install folder

G
Grand_ Vidos 05.11.19

- DILOR-
Oh, And how is it done?I'm talking about is the first time I hear it.

b
blin88 05.11.19

Grand_ Vidos
I have just been put direkth 12 and all became norms

G
Grand_ Vidos 05.11.19

blin88
eh...I have it too, is(0(

G
Grebatof 05.11.19

A similar problem, but it's much worse - not allowed in the game under any pretext

k
kamicute2 05.11.19

Grebatof
The same crap. Run it from me Board with safe mod shows. Whatever I choose, the game turns on for a second, then a gray screen and says error.

D
Denis_777 05.11.19

The same problem. Is there a solution?

k
kamicute2 05.11.19

Denis_777
Still no

s
staska21214 05.11.19

we won this balacco!installed the GeForce Experience app,it chose the Metro Exodus and pressed closer,pressed further-optimize!then choose a play and work!

s
staska21214 05.11.19

Grand_ Vidos
we won this balacco!installed the GeForce Experience app,it chose the Metro Exodus and pressed closer,pressed further-optimize!then choose a play and work!

D
Denis_777 05.11.19

I got after installing all updates for windows 7

D
DenRocket 05.11.19

Guys, but not in the software business and especially not in Windows. It's a screw-developers - fix waiting for you. This crap many. Have black even the computer tightly hung.

G
Grebatof 05.11.19

Denis_777
Thank you very much! Thanks to your review I can enjoy the game!

K
Kamazz007 05.11.19

Thanks for the tip. First, start using the safe mode after the pop-up window but do not save settings. And through Experience after the optimization start with all your saved game settings.

K
Komatozmik 05.11.19

I helped

B
Belenkiy 05.11.19

helped me uninstalling the drivers and FOR mouse roccat from behind him and tanks (wot) not run early!

T
The-Lone Ranger 05.11.19

Try removing the geforce expirience in-game overlay, in game allowed. But then how long you play can't vouch. More than 10 minutes personally I flew.

D
DenRocket 05.11.19

The-Lone Ranger
Even if there's highlights include the frequent crashes immediately after the start. I turned it off and everything worked. Still sometimes crashes on DX 12, not terribly optimized it seems. Patches seem to many to be.