3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wintermute322 28.10.21 10:21 pm

By the way, the game is trying to ditch my video card (Watch Dogs: Legion)

My cooler control depending on heating is tied to the MSI Afterburner program. There, the schedule is conveniently configured depending on the heating, the output of information and all that. The first launch of WD: L I have 60 fps and 30 temperature, I think it's strange, but then I noticed that my afterburner was turned off. I turn on the game, I play a little, I look, there is no program in the tray, I turned it on, and there it is already 80 degrees with the coolers turned off.
Several tests and voila, the game knocks out the afterburner with its launch. I would have played a little longer and probably would have baked the video card without turning on the blower.
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 28.10.21

some applications may conflict with some kind of afterburner add-on that displays numbers on the screen.
if not, it’s very strange.

G
Gott mit uns 28.10.21

wintermute322
I had this in a previous version. The Legion would often shut down the MSI afterburner. There are no such problems on the new version.

w
wintermute322 28.10.21

MunchkiN 616
just have to turn on the afterburner as soon as I start the game, the output of the numbers works fine.
Gott Mit Uns
I have the newest version should be, litsuha same.
or are you talking about the afterburner's version?