3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIOC9IPA 28.10.21 10:24 pm

Read and unread books (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

People, I really love the fact that I cannot understand whether I have read the book or not. Please tell me if there is any mod that shows the book has already been read or not, or vice versa, that it has not yet been read. At first I wanted to write down all the books, but then I realized that this is not an option, their darkness is dark. Only high quality and not crooked, on the steam version.
11 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 28.10.21

JIOC9IPA
http://www.playground.ru/files/tes_5_skyrim_delaet_vse_neprochitannie_knigi_svetyashchimisyae-57740/

D
D.Artist 28.10.21

JIOC9IPA
Put SkyUI (a convenient interface which is used by everyone who plays Sky on a PC):
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3863
In the inventory - section of books, all read books on the side will be marked with an "eye" icon.

J
JIOC9IPA 28.10.21

D.Artist
tried SkyUI, I didn't really like it, every time you open chests or search, etc., a short pause before opening, it's a little annoying and I didn't see any "eye" with books, but thanks anyway

J
JIOC9IPA 28.10.21

I
'll try nestrbob , but I'm not sure that everything will work fine, especially the description (Skyrim version: like any): D, I'll try, then I'll unsubscribe like him, especially since the date of its publication is May 1, 2012, I'm not sure what will work correctly

G
Givemethedust 28.10.21

JIOC9IPA
so look for a new version.

n
nestrbob 28.10.21

JIOC9IPA
It works fine for me on the last assembly. And why guess? The mod does not integrate into the game files, installed and checked. I didn’t like it, I deleted it.

J
JIOC9IPA 28.10.21

nestrbob
already installed, works fine, thanks)

J
JIOC9IPA 28.10.21

Givemethedust I
doubt that it exists, it seems to me that the mod is disposable, it just highlights the books, there is nothing to update there and why not)

D
D.Artist 28.10.21

every time you open chests or search, etc., a short pause before opening the
first time I hear this ... in theory it should be "lighter", and more convenient once every 100 stock interface + customizable to taste, everything is strange this is.

K
Karahun 28.10.21

Is there something similar on PS 4?
And then I got tired I don't remember read this or that book or not ((((

G
GANZO 28.10.21

I read many books in the game, which raise the skill, which are simple ones. some contain information that explains a lot, for example, a book that talks about why doors in ancient city ruins are so simply made or about the properties of some ingredients, which helped a lot to pump alchemy