3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bitard 28.10.21 10:24 pm

How did you play? (Diablo 2: Resurrected)

Here we are going and flooding when Diablo 2: Disconnected falls off again (
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
TomHOw 28.10.21

You can play offline to understand that the mechanics necessary for survival simply do not work (unlike D1) + figure out that, unlike D1, D3, TL2 and POE, this is not a "grind", but a simulator of endless deaths for sado-masochists (and morons - as the Goblin said). The studio is rotten, people copy stupidly and do not fix anything - i.e. they themselves do not understand what they are releasing in 2021 ... I paid for D3 with an auction, the auction was gone. Now these scammers have lifted the price tag prohibitively on D2R in the hope of suckers who will not require a refund.

N
Naumoff25 28.10.21

TomHOw
I just turned out to be such a sucker, I bought a game, but I can't play on the network for 2 days already, I decided to request a refund, and they say I played many hours (and I didn't even create a Persian because the servers are lying around)

T
TomHOw 28.10.21

Naumoff25
I really sympathize ... I would be glad to be wrong ... but apparently not this time.

B
Bitard 28.10.21

Again a dump, yesterday at about the same time there was a dump of 4 hours. Zhdems.

u
ukrspleen 28.10.21

And I think, why does not it come, but here the situation repeats itself

B
Bitard 28.10.21

The whole sadness is that in addition to falls, progress is also rolling back. There was, for example, yah shortly before the lags, and after - once, and ceased to be.

N
Naumoff25 28.10.21

TomHOw
In fact, the belief in Blizzard reappeared, oddly enough, they refand me the game without any complaints in the TP, etc., I don't know how it happened, but in the evening I received funds from the Blizzards on the card, even though they refused me a refund

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

In the evening, the funds from Blizzards were credited to me on the card, although they refused me a refund
Naumoff25, real professionals! ; D

L
Lobo 28.10.21

Well I play in offlan my norms

B
BAD_Sensey 28.10.21

Today after the update. On ps5. Goes into the network. But I can't press play. Steamy

B
Bitard 28.10.21

Now you have to stand in line. Damned Bolsheviks.

Spoiler

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

Bitard
Spoiler

R
RomanMixed 28.10.21

We did it, the queues were like in the USSR ...

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

Bitard, I had "2" in the morning, but I still scored)) from stsukke .. okay, I'll go do my homework with small ones: D

M
Max Yakushko 28.10.21

TomHOw
well, if the hands are not from the right place, then maybe a simulator of endless deaths. A bit of a nightmare on ppl5 has passed three times, maybe died. I don’t go to hell yet.