3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kain054 28.10.21 10:24 pm

2 kiara (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Well, it was like that on the way of the lich he brought a crystal to the zaku, at the same time he decided to ask the column who else could be made undead, after that the quest with kiar was launched, kiara killed, chose to make it undead, after that he disappeared, you can take him to the party in the ziggurat, he is not a mare next to the camilla, somewhere else in the carriage he himself is not (he ran around everything) the phrase to search for candidates disappeared from the column of skulls, after the colifir, upon arrival in the city, there is a living kiar, despite the fact that there is a dead one in the party, is this a bug? Or did I somehow break the game?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 28.10.21

Kain054
It is clear that the bug happened, or you yourself broke it with some mods. The only correct solution is to boot early.

K
Kain054 28.10.21

yes I am without mods, reloaded, everything is the same

K
Kain054 28.10.21

Andrei YP
now rebooted in different variations, if you kill him he dies, later you can't lift him up like undead, if you let go. stands in its place when choosing the path of the lich, it can either be taken to the party, or not taken immediately in the first case, it joins, in the second it disappears, but you can take it later, and again, not in its place, nor in the ziggurat anywhere, there is no horse just nearby hangs out with a camila, in general xs what the garbage, is it all this way or just me?

A
Andrei YP 28.10.21

Kain054
I didn’t choose the path of the Lich, so I don’t know how it should really be there. But what you are describing clearly looks like a bug. And since no one else has complained about this, it means that something with the game may not work well for you. A new update has been released for the game, put it on and try again, maybe everything will be fixed.