3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Light_Warrior 28.10.21 10:24 pm

Leach vs. Walking Swarm (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Hello everyone. Such a question: is it worth then in the 5th act to abandon the current path of the lich in favor of a walking swarm, or is it better to remain a lich?
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lobo 28.10.21

Light_Warrior
I did not take this path because I read on the English-speaking forum that all the satellites would leave you then I refused (True or not xs but decided not to risk it)

L
Lobo 28.10.21

Light_Warrior
Your comrades will leave you after you become swarms.
Your army will be replaced by swarms.
Swarm Infest: You send out part of your swarm to infect an enemy. It blinds the target and deals 8d8 physical damage each round. This damage increases by 2d8 for each unit of the size of your swarm. If the target dies under this effect. it is automatically devoured. When the ability ends (by activating the Swarm Form ability), you are healed for the amount of damage you inflicted on the enemy with Swarm Infest. In addition, the target must make a Will save (DC = 15 + double your Mythic Rank) or panic. Using this ability cancels the swarm form.
Swarm Feast: Your swarm is ejected from your body and begins attacking all enemies within 50 feet. Each round deals (4 plus the size of your swarm) d6 physical damage to all enemies in the area. If they die while in this area, they are automatically devoured. Any ranged or ranged touch attacks against you have a 50% chance to miss.
Clone Swarm: You get the ability to create your own clones using the swarm. They have all your abilities, but a separate inventory. You can have one clone up to three points of the size of your swarm at a time.

L
Light_Warrior 28.10.21

by the way, to the question about lich: I don’t see the "Revive the Dead" skill ... or will it be added later? I have Brawler and Cruoromancer classes, but even with the second one I don't see this skill (I took it in addition to the lich for specialization in necromancy, and brawler because of the possession of special weapons and thieves' abilities - just in case).

L
Lobo 28.10.21

Light_Warrior
And I had (already passed the beginning of a different path for the trickster) lich-tiefing-executioner-executor

L
Lobo 28.10.21

Light_Warrior
It seems that this skill in the magic department at the very beginning was one of the initial

L
Light_Warrior 28.10.21

Lobo is
what I'm talking about ... but I repurposed several times, so - xs ...

L
Lobo 28.10.21

Light_Warrior
Maybe you just caught a bug of the game?

L
Light_Warrior 28.10.21

Lobo is
shorter - the solution turned out to be where I did not immediately guess to look for it: there is a book of spells in the mythic menu, and there I had to rummage around and add what I needed to the cells, well, and then rest (for example, in the citadel)

L
Lobo 28.10.21

Light_Warrior I
see. I didn't notice it either. It's just that my class doesn't have any spells.
SpoilerI only found out when I came to the demon world.