3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akamil 28.10.21 10:27 pm

Looking for a company for a spiritual passage DIIR (Diablo 2)

I bought Resurrected here, checked how it works (amazingly) - I want to get through at last.
Thoughtfully, not skipping videos, replicas of the NPCs, he can turn down a little - to admire the beauty.
In general, with feeling, with sense with the arrangement. Well, it would be even better with a sensible company, but the trouble is - I have no friends who are fans of Diable. = (
I would write in the Resurrected topic, but people there probably have already got used to it, they will not "dive" a second time, but here there are probably those who bought, but they have not yet reached their hands.
Do you want to join a company? in the game, or you can run around like that.
10 Comments
Sort by:
h
helsing2009 28.10.21

Akamil wrote:
Thoughtfully, not skipping videos, replicas of the NPCs, he can lower himself a little - to admire the beauty.
In general, with feeling, with sense with the arrangement.
It seems to me that this should be done in solo.

A
Akamil 28.10.21

Nauseous enough to play solo over the years. I want a good company.

[
[_JENKA_] 28.10.21

Akamil
I can, current on hts. I have 42 lvl bow ama. DEAD COMP, which loads after the portal for 1 minute, but the game itself is normal. who do you want?

A
Akamil 28.10.21

[_JENKA_]
Sorkoy or Avenger.

[
[[gmr]] 28.10.21

[_JENKA_]
Bro, it doesn't depend on the computer, I have excellent gaming hardware, but sometimes the same crap. It seems to me that it's either the servers, or the game hasn't been optimized yet.

[
[_JENKA_] 28.10.21

[[gmr]]
From the computer too, I have an ancient one, purely RAM helps

[
[_JENKA_] 28.10.21

Report on the joint party: the author died at 15 lvl from pc to xc, we are waiting for the next call))

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

[_JENKA_] wrote:
from pc to xc the
wrong site, he chose XD to search for a party for spiritual playthroughs

A
Akamil 28.10.21

First played at HC. Interesting sensations. Perhaps I liked it.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 28.10.21

my cunt)