3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lexsisKot 05.11.19 01:03 pm

Mining Nickel (Satisfactory)

Hello doshol to 6th grade and can't understand where the Nickel neither Kraft nor in the research database it is not present prompt please.
17 Comments
Sort by:
C
ChekGuevara 05.11.19

lexsisKot
yet this resource for development and application.
Honestly - I don't even know what this metal is in the game.
Actually a question - where did you find it?

l
lexsisKot 05.11.19

ChekGuevara
Analyzed the disk with the capsules fell out a new recipe for learning but it requires a Nickel somehow accidentally stumbled upon streamer he's already in 4th grade was available as a scan of a Nickel I wrote him as you opened it and no answer(

l
lexsisKot 05.11.19

The us founded the decision not put a little bit but need to find katrieva ore like from it made the new coil on the similarity of copper come to look for as I will write about where is

l
lexsisKot 05.11.19

Founded move along this road, look on every beach on the left side sooner or later you run into the Shuttle with the Shuttle will be visible to a small island where a poisonous gas and a large alien be ready and on the other side of the island in the poisonous place to be katrieva ore

And something else that came across the purple energolinija it is located on the first screenshot turned back and there will be a mountain on top this slug

C
ChekGuevara 05.11.19

lexsisKot
Ore Materialow found. And Slug. It can be found at a waterfall on your map at the bottom to a barely noticeable ledge. and on the Mountain, P shaped. Not very far from where you land.
I proquanil all of the drives that could on the alternative recipes. But I had game crash, when I opened the last available recipe, the disk was still possible to scan...I'm stuck, I pressed the scan...and departure)
We must stop and look. what's new brought have not played)))

C
ChekGuevara 05.11.19

Oh, By The Way. That's where you're traveling by car, directly under catherinem island.

l
lexsisKot 05.11.19

All we can say I was playing all opened have to wait for new content and while I slowly fully rebuild the eyes fear, the hands do)

l
lexsisKot 05.11.19

ChekGuevara
As for the crashes did not face never podvisony was sometimes the way in one of the caves came across the uranium mined 2 pieces and for 3 seconds I lost 4 dice health had to throw away inventory of campaign need a radioactive suit)

C
ChekGuevara 05.11.19

lexsisKot
I also found, but did not dig) Put the lighthouse) Well what for to carry a byaku) better dig will go to the base, and there already and will attach as needed)

D
DrAgon_steel 05.11.19

Why do you need three colors of elektrolitny did not understand - according to the study, all three provide battery accelerator...
One thread to railway station road you hit already?

l
lexsisKot 05.11.19

DrAgon_steel
Green slime gives you one battery Zsolt't remember toli toli three two purple slug gives five batteries.To the railway road no one will hit because of this, no more will be like by the end of may but not sure

D
DrAgon_steel 05.11.19

Ore C. I. M. - salabim damn, bauxite, found the battery and the heat sink is useless, I understand.
Uranium, the same. Well, let the lies... the scout... half a kilometer from the base...

l
lexsisKot 05.11.19

DrAgon_steel
And you're a risk taker once mined uranium)

D
DrAgon_steel 05.11.19

Yyy... There is so much nerves wasted)))

D
DrAgon_steel 05.11.19

hmmm... and then what to do? wait when the patch will drop?
I was plagued by vague doubts about the compatibility of savegames...

l
lexsisKot 05.11.19

DrAgon_steel
Maybe that someday will have to start from the beginning.No matter how it's Early access(

D
DrAgon_steel 05.11.19

...The main thing that-be of the technological chain remains the same)