3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Kazakevich 28.10.21 10:37 pm

Performance Issues (Far Cry 6)

Does everyone have different lags, bugs, frame drops and other performance hassle?
11 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Lyapin 28.10.21

Has Mikhail Kazakevich turned off the Yubisoft overlay?

w
wintermute322 28.10.21

No.

T
Tyckas123 28.10.21

Optimization, of course, my compliments !!! (((Disabling the overlay is mandatory, otherwise it lags shamelessly (The first game in my life with an overlay problem. Even cyberpunk does not lag because of the overlay!)

H
Hctaw 28.10.21

Tyckas123
Not everyone, me and all my friends have everything ok and with an overlay, apparently something is buggy with you

T
Tyckas123 28.10.21

Hctaw
Disable ubisoft connect, goes the first item on the headlight optimization request edge 6 on the first five links so exactly. Since many people have problems, this is strongly forced.

P
Palych Rokov 10.11.21

what are you speaking about? with optimization, everything is more or less normal even on my calculator

P
Palych Rokov 08.12.21

Tyckas123
I'm doing fine

L
Lex-one 08.12.21

Palych Rokov
Yeah, compare configs.
It would be strange if you weren't okay.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.06.22

The settings are not the maximum, of course, but I expected the worst:

m
mal4ikgamer1999 12.06.22

Good afternoon! There was an issue with Far cry 6, a sub-house issue also occurred with Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint. My com is relatively average, closer to powerful. All components are 2020 release. What is the essence of the problem? Run Far cry 6 and play, 70-80fps (medium or high). After that, after opening the map, or inventory, the fps drops to 10-20 all frame by frame, and the video card is 100%. And only reboot helps. With Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint the same garbage was. * Playing at low everything is fine.

s
sevapva 12.06.22

everything is fine with me. iron except for VK 2013. It flies like...