3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrFlancker 28.10.21 10:37 pm

Quest The Cursed Ritual (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

Strange, but all the components, except for the griffin's egg, are in the bag - only the purchased sprout of the ent is marked. Those. spare parts must be looked for after taking the assignment, I do not know whether their availability will be counted upon delivery or not.
Questions:
Is it worth it at all? What's at the end?
If so, where can I get an egg from a griffin?
32 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 28.10.21

MrFlancker
You forgot to write the location, as I understand it is Aralan. The magician asks to bring components for the ceremony. It is necessary to find enemy units on the island, which after the battle give the GG one ordered component, the GG found earlier are not taken into account, although they are named the same. If at the beginning of the quest the GG already had eggs of a griffin, a spider, etc. in his backpack, then you still need to look for them on a new one. All enemies in the Aralan location.
The quest must be completed because it is plot.

K
KonradK 28.10.21

and where to find the heart of the victim ????

n
nestrbob 28.10.21

KonradK
Goblin on the waterfront - who gave word of the password for the crypt.

K
KonradK 28.10.21

thanks!!

s
shadowstrike 28.10.21

Such a question: I got all the eggs, except for the spider's egg, because I can't get to it (it got stuck in the textures. How to fix it?

n
nestrbob 28.10.21

shadowstrike Exit the
location and enter again. If you have it alive, it should work out.

R
Regent1828-1 28.10.21

Maedrileid's Seals. Who knows where to find them?

n
nestrbob 28.10.21

Regent1828-1
These are 3 obelisks in the form of a stele, you come up and activate, and then fight with the guards.

R
Regent1828-1 28.10.21

nestrbob
In the same place, in the crypt?

n
nestrbob 28.10.21

Regent1828-1
On the island. There was already this topic and I threw off screenshots with obelisks, but now I can not find it. If you don't find it yourself - write.

R
Regent1828-1 28.10.21

nestrbob
Found it. Thanks!!..))

s
slavenii 28.10.21

nestrbob
Didn't help, got stuck at this point.
The spider is stuck in textures and I can't help it, even in another save it gets stuck

n
nestrbob 28.10.21

slavenii
While the spider is alive, should it move around the location or does it immediately appear inside the texture? Throw off the screen.

s
slavenii 28.10.21

nestrbob
And where are the screenshots saved?
thanks in advance)

S
Seryozha Sinkevich 28.10.21

nestrbob
And how to kill a spider if it is in textures? Can you help me please.

n
nestrbob 28.10.21

Seryozha Sinkevich
Throw off the screen with the spider.

D
DAMIEN76 28.10.21

The same trouble with the spider - is in the texts and that's it. And I rebooted, and overloaded, zero sense.

D
DAMIEN76 28.10.21

That's it, I solved the problem! It is necessary to come close to it and take off and land several times.

R
Regrand 28.10.21

I read everything on the forum about this quest, I understand that all 5 ingredients are in the mobs on Aralan, I can't find a sprout of thorns, I flew around the whole island 5 times. Give a tip, please

n
nestrbob 28.10.21

Regrand
Ternia hangs around the suspension bridges, look at the transition to the grove. If you already have wings, then finding the enemy on the radar is not a problem.