3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DanteGenz 28.10.21 10:37 pm

Sharp FPS drawdown (Far Cry 6)

Good day!
System: AMD Ryzen 5 3500X 6-Core, 16GB RAM, 1650 SUPER. Everything goes on high - ultra, even with HD textures 60-70 fps we have. BUT at some point, for no reason, the FPS drops to 11-15 and everything, most often in the menu, can then be released, but in 90 percent only a restart helps. It becomes impossible to play.
1) On behalf of the Administrator, he launched both Yubisoft Connect and Epi Games.
2) Turned vertical sync on and off (in GTA 5 it removed lags, strange, but true).
3) The temperature is always normal. 65-68.
4) Afterburner turned off before starting.
I can't understand what's the matter, I'm already exhausted. Maybe someone knows what can help?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SomeMark 28.10.21

HD textures. They are buggy now and unoptimized. Turn off nafig, and without them textures are crisp even at 1440p. I have 8 GB of video memory, but they are not enough, I need 11 GB or more.

D
DanteGenz 28.10.21

Does not help. What's with them, what's without them. Tried this too.

S
SomeMark 28.10.21

DanteGenz
Well then, the universal solution is to wait for the patch. I don’t know any other way.

D
DanteGenz 28.10.21

Put Yubisoft Connect in offline mode - it seems to have helped. There were a couple of sublugs, but it's already bearable to play)

l
loggaw1138 28.10.21

after each fast travel, a drop from a stable 50 fps to 8. helps only restart the game
overlay is disabled

D
DanteGenz 28.10.21

loggaw1138
Try to put Yubisoft Connect in offline mode. It saves me. Today, there is not a single bastard at all.

H
Hastro 03.11.21

I have a one-to-one drop of 11 FPS. I also try offline, but some…. Who will find a solution - I will be grateful!