3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YarikDar 28.10.21 10:41 pm

Inadequate respawn of opponents (endless) (Far Cry 6)

Hello everyone! At first I thought that the location was buggy and therefore the opponents would respawn indefinitely in certain places. I cleaned the territory, walked 50 meters (literally, the location disappeared a little from the minimap), I come back and again people are standing in the places where I just cleaned everyone. And so it is repeated in many locations (not plot). I'm playing on Challenge difficulty, but I don't think it's because of her. It's just wildness when you run 50 meters back and forth and chelas appear endlessly.
Has anyone encountered this yet? It's just that in the first 4 hours of the game, there were already 3 locations where it is simply impossible to clean up or somehow stop the monotonous spawn at the same places of the opponents.
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hctaw 28.10.21

Now you can only capture the points marked on the map (bases with a large rectangle and small block posts), in other places opponents will compete endlessly, this is normal.

S
SneaKs94 28.10.21

YarikDar
Hctaw
I had this on a story mission

Y
YarikDar 28.10.21

Hctaw
I was not talking about capturing points, but about the fact that the enemies respawn 15 meters away instead of the corpse of the enemy killed 10 seconds ago. It is not adequate that you run on 20 KVM maps and can endlessly kill hundreds of enemies.

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.21

YarikDar wrote:
Has anyone encountered this yet?
Everything.

H
Hydrolisk 07.02.22

pain my ass hole

N
Nikola1957 07.02.22

Why run away and come back? Well, yes, it happens that he left the place and remembered - he forgot to do something there, or he just got stuck in the wrong place. So this is the inadequacy of the gamer, not spawn. There is no reason to stagnate in the game.

j
jersey devil 07.02.22

hah, yes, they spawned right in front of my nose. and it's also funny that many enemies can withstand a direct hit from a bazooka. reminded division, where you need to spend a clip on each bum in a jacket. typical ubisoft.