3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruslan Budnik 28.10.21 10:41 pm

The video card does not load 100% (Call of Duty: Warzone)

Help please, bought a video card rx6600xt drivers are all installed. Percent ryzen 5 2600x, ram hyperX 3200 2x8 each. Mother b450 gigabyte aourus elite rev1.0. Doesn't load 100%. It keeps in the region of 70% and does not work at its own frequency. The frequency is kept in the region of 1900-2100 maximum, the percentage is loaded at 40-50.
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruslan Budnik 28.10.21

Pavel Rally
So due to the fact that it is loaded at 70% low frequency. So I ask why this is so. This is manifested in the game Warzone for example

F
Fergus graem 28.10.21

I have very strange things in the cold war and warzone, the frequency on the video core drops for a second or two and the load drops to 0%. The types on the forums write that it’s a matter of voltage, etc., in Aida I did a stress test for a video card for 20 minutes, no drawdowns along all voltage lines, an ideal straight line y = 3/5 / 12. The problem is only in warzone and cold war.

F
Fergus graem 28.10.21

Ruslan Budnik
there is no load on the video card, so it selects the frequency itself, it is exactly the same for me. set the settings higher - the percentage of the load will be higher. well, or you can set the overclocking to the core frequency in msi autoberner, the frequency should be stable. but this is in my experience, maybe in reality everything is different

I
IngwardIn 28.10.21

Ruslan Budnik

Fergus Graem Xs
as on AMD, but the frequency of the video card does not depend on the percentage of the video card load. The frequency decreases when there is a lack of power, or when it heats up, there are several temperature ranges for a video card at which it drops a certain value.
The fact that the map is not loaded at 99% on a permanent basis is normal in this game.

F
Fergus graem 28.10.21

IngwardIn
thanks, I will know. but about my case, there will be no thoughts? the temperature of the video card is 65 degrees, the load drop time only the core frequency drops, the temperature is normal, there are no throttling

I
IngwardIn 28.10.21

Fergus Graem
You know, I myself have troubles with this game😅 after a couple of hours, the game starts to freeze randomly, although the temperatures are normal, after restarting everything is ok. Why so it seems that the developers are not very conscientious about those. parts belong. Or maybe due to the fact that the drivers are not the latest version, or maybe you need to defragment the disk. Overclocking both put and removed, but still, it seems like checking the files for integrity corrected the situation a little.
In other games I have no such problems.

I
IngwardIn 28.10.21

Fergus Graem wrote: I
did a stress test of the video card for 20 minutes in Hades,
You can try to test the system in OCST.
If other games do not have such problems, you can try editing or deleting the adv_options file, which is located in the documents-COD modern warfare

R
Ruslan Budnik 28.10.21

IngwardIn
Duck if it consumes 65 watts from me, but although it should 120-130. 70% of the video card load is at maximum graphics settings

I
IngwardIn 28.10.21

Ruslan Budnik
What is the wine10 food scheme? Maybe there is something in the settings of the amd drivers, for example, set high performance? What kind of power supply? Have you tried to disconnect the power supply?
If this game is the only problem, have you tried deleting the adv_options file?
If you so want, then in this file you can expose the allocated memory. The default is 85%, justified by better performance.

R
Ruslan Budnik 28.10.21

IngwardIn
PSU has nothing to do with it, inserted another PSU for 1200 watts. Everything is the same, and so I have a cooler master for 650 watts, a 12 volt line gives out 648 watts and yes I tried to delete this file