3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shifroval 05.11.19 01:04 pm

A list of bugs Risen (Risen)

Here I thought the other day and realized that a lot of people always something Yes finds new bugs or not.
Well, I decided to collect all those bugs, I know and record them in one place so newbies and all players, it was clear what to look out for and where.

But alas, I know and remember only a few bugs to not set ourselves the task to look for them and remember. Therefore decided to create here a subject, so to speak, collectively, to collect a greater number of found bugs.

So, I'll start to paint what I remember and how to remember.

0. Exactly zero, because this is a bug with the fog on the old GeForce cards, and this is serious

1. Enabled retroactive:

1A. Missing arrow GG on all cards except cards opened from inventory

1B. For quests sometimes NOT accrued more experience, because as I said scripters on the AH, apparently disabling messages about getting quests, not given, and the experience for the quest(a condition of obtaining experience - the appearance of the message, and because of his no - no and experience)
Given only a small experience,i.e. +25, +50, etc
Take for example the quest in camp of bandits about to send workers to carry boxes from the Eastern Church - if you just talk to Hopkins (?), it is given 150 XP and the quest is completed (bug?), although he is the only one to carry the burden. And then the conversation with other workers, too, there is the Expo for 25 XP - they also sent. Enabled retro quest is not considered completed until you report to the quest giver, and Hopkins is also 25 XP. Kvestodatel experience does not, only the gold (sobsno, we have already collected the Expo with workers). In the end we get 100 XP for a quest is 225 XP (with disabled retro). Not too bold 225 XP for this quest, but still in the first Chapter? This piranha in Gothic 3 too clever by half giving a simple quest 1000-2000 XP... Goomany understand.
© Dagot_Ur

Such an alignment. Take the sword go to his wife Dona talking to her, without retro+400хр\s retro +0хп.

Go to the guard at the don. During a conversation with him in both cases, +25\+25.

Give up the sword, don, +1000хр! and with retro 150хр!!! that's the humor... and how it's not a glitch? What's the trick then? gg just if so ten will be weaker, well, what good is it? ETOGES radically changes the entire game.
© Alvaro

2. Sometimes in the job log text is missing, when trying prosquality log - crash. Vozmojna reason the font size in Windows.

3. At the entrance to some buildings GG teleports to the roof, as it happens in any dungeon

4. Sometimes Ignatius teaches why it is not the seals of the MAG(not caused by me).

5. Sometimes the GG in the final battle goes the head and torso in the air flies only armor and weapons. Probably due to dressing of the ocular of the Inquisitor(??). it was also observed that loss goals happened like this in the middle of the game.

6. Sometimes NPCs start float along the ground, arms outstretched to the side(idle animation)

7. Sometimes after killing some monsters the contents of their pockets is automatically added to the inventory YEARS, there appear a message Received X predmet

8. Some users, after becoming a Nautilus in the temples(this is necessary for passing), the SG model does not disappear, but continued to stand. If you turn back, the control GG becomes impossible.
Upd on 02.11.09
Was observed in the 3rd altar in the Eastern Church.

9. At the end of the 2nd Chapter, one of the big doors opened with Mendoza, and sometimes doesn't open, making further play impossible

10. If you take don's quest for information from the city, to fulfill it and not to pass, it appearing to the Monastery and become a mage, the quest don't cancelled because of what you can literally play for two factions.
If the quest is about the extraction of information taken, but not completed, becoming the magician, the don quest is canceled.

11. With the experience in excess of the required numbers, for example, the GG 1499\1500 experience received 100 experience, then the experience value becomes 1500\3000, not 1599\3000(!!you want to check!!)
But sometimes it happens like this:
I had 4925, next level is 5000. I took a few quests Rachel, among them one for 200 exp, and the rest at 25. If you pass 200, the level increases and the line is exp: 5000. And it should be 5125.
If you take the first three quests of 25, and then a 200, then the output from the dialogue have 5200 exp.
Mess.
© Stanislav

12. Sometimes the owners of the series of sound cards Sound Blaster Live! and perhaps Audigy, instead of the sounds in the game are heard wheezing and glitches. Or no sound at all.

13. Sometimes, if the GG is wearing a set of rings\amulets that boost strength\agility, if you remove weapons and power\dexterity will be less than that required for weapons - possible crash.
Presumably the problem is in the ring +3 to strength.
Glitch caught at force 27, ring +3, the requirement of the sword - 30.

14. Sometimes when you start a new game without deleting old saves in the diary remain lists of teachers and traders

15. Sometimes the game does not see the saves, although the files are there. You can save the game, but the list saves the records will not.

16. Sometimes stops working to procure weapons by pressing the middle mouse button

17. Polybag. Low fps and freezes on GeForce cards with the wood than from 186.18 and 178.24

18. Someone risen do not want to run, complaining of missing library PhysX, but the PhysX the game is not required

19. Function looking not working

20. Did not understand from the answer of the author... Help to master the essence :)))
Someone not long ago said that if to take to deliver posylku don, after getting caught accidentally to the army, and then the parcel has to be delivered, then you can play for don and for the Order. Figvam (Indian national dwelling)! On the tree, not iarpa W...NN, not to climb. First, Yes, the job will give and dawn (holding the rags of the hunter), and warriors of the Order will make (clothes still issuing), but then... don will give an extra disk(one just give - as per the order, the other - at the end of the searches, again holding the rags of a soldier). The city will be asked to return, having, like burknet about the armor of the captain, telogreechku will not allow(anecd.). The Inquisitor received the discs, and Carlos was left without a city, too, he denies - saying go smoke a bamboo, don. That run to end the game in the scanty clothes of a warrior - neither yours nor ours!
© ???

21. Sometimes, if you die in the form of a Nautilus, after boot, the camera doesn't follow GG+no interface

22. Quest Cure all If selling\to use all the potions you received for the quest(or even all weak healing potions), and then again to buy the right number - in the dialogue will not be about the transfer potions to NPCs

23. - On the farm where the novice quest to kill wolves in the cave gives you, if you come out the other side, there to sleep and get back to the quest giver and stands at the entrance to the cave, HE waits. On the farm of the Inquisition present. Though I have to stop and carry on a dialogue about hide.
- If the magician in the temple of the don to ask about the monastery, he will give a quest to talk to illyumarom regarding training, the creation of scrolls. If you join the bandits, the quest is completed, but if you join the city to the order, then this quest is still not completed...
© Dagоt_Ur

24. A strange bug with the 6th column of the inventory was even on official screenshots
http://www.ag.ru/screenshots/risen/311639#show

25. If you approach a barrel with water with left side, HE can either get stuck in the barrel, or forever revolve around her

26. In the cave,which go along with Cyrus does not count the experience for killing lizards.Wtf?
Checked again,doesn't count only mobs in the side aisles.
© LinaK

27. after opening the gate to the temple of the lizards I started a new Chapter, and went to clean it a bit, and I opened the quest gate. then he returned to Mendoza, he gave them this quest. but they are open to and in dialogue of such a replica is not.
© demjanych

28. When strength training Edgar, if GG 99 strength and raise her 5 - the GG is getting 104 power, but the limit of pumping at the teachers 100.
Glitch seen only Edgar.

__
Update from 02.11.09

29. Sometimes after landing on the ground from a great height, using levitation to brake the fall, at the expiration of sacla near the ground, he could throw on the height from which he started falling down.

30. Some users found the invisible chests, but after loading the save everything was fine.

31. Anybody ever used this, you open a prison in harbour town to speak with Romanov and he's not there, while zapati minutes before a security guard standing in front of the door which there is a harsh pirate, etc., then you come in and it was empty and no one even batted an eye, very similar to a bug.
© Lobo

32. I can not fully describe the bug, because have not played a mage. (!!you want to check!!)
The point is, on what quest you need to read a set of books. If you read the books before taking the quest, the quest is not complete even if you read all the books.

33. 32 similar bug occurs with the quest about the sweeping of the rooms in the monastery. If they sweep to take the quest, complete the quest will fail.

34. Can't exactly describe, but I have read cases when the transition into the next Chapter did not appear the message about the new Chapter, bringing to play on it.
Very often it was mentioned that this was the transition into the 2nd Chapter.

35. In the game there are gates that open old bust. If you use bust the 1st time the gates open. 2nd - closed. But if you take the bust telekinesis, the gate will remain open as long as the bust is not out of the room.

36. Of course, the old bug with Fred. If it is patted, can be saved and loaded - skeletal health will be restored.

37. Not really a bug. The point is that loading saves seems a little strange from the point of view of time. Ie, the game starts when the screen is still showing a progress bar.
As a result, if accidentally kept running away from the monster and then to boot, there's a chance that it after download already will bite HS, although during the save, he was pretty far away from GG.

38. (!!you want to check!!) Slovikovskii swords can not hang on the quick access toolbar.

39. If you are wearing a couple of rings, and you decided to never removing any of them, ring adds acrobatics (the ring that is given one of the quests in the port city), the game hangs tightly.
© Unicom

40. If you set brightness\contrast etc to choose an equal number(10, 80, 100) and to access other screen settings, when you return to a screen brightness\contrast etc., there will be the number 1 less, ie 9, 79, 99, etc

41. Quest meat for Brogara. Even if you give him meat, from the dialogue doesn't disappear the line with rudeness about Bring your own meat.

42. Hard to call a bug, but if you minimize the game and then deploy, there is a sharp increase HDR effect that gradually disappears.

43. Bug in menu. If you click Authors, and then immediately Settings, the settings screen will be no background.

44. If forced to divert NPC who works at the grindstone(to get a weapon or magic), then when he gets his weapon in response, sparks from working on the grinding stone will remain.
Screen by Deadwort
http://cs1421.vkontakte.ru/u1386133/96922168/x_c67fc325.jpg

45. Polybag. Robart can beat and pick up given the grass that can be immediately again to give him.

46. Smith Carsen gives the workpiece bastard sword in exchange for ore.

47. The third Chapter is a door open 4 skulls. Some users after installing the 4th skull, the game Wisla tightly.

48. If you choose the option invert mouse, then the next entry in the menu, the reverse will be switched off.

49. If the HS 2 wearing any rings and if you choose a ring that gives the acrobatics skill, the game hangs. (!!you want to check!!)

50. I'm in town. Did not comply with ANY quest for any side, but I'm allowed to Carlos and fulfilled in the end, Talk to Carlos" and got the job down.
And the quest is Talk to commandant Carlos I had after I gave the meat to Bellsbury and said that all elixire life to the needy smashed.
© JAKOV

Write what you remember, will update first post.
Thank you for your attention.
58 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jackkk 05.11.19

One time after he teleported to the don - gone voice in the dialogues, written text, not spoken, and switch remained current in the manual. Helped current reboot
-----------
In the camp of the don, in conversation with the leader of the workers (I can't recall your name) the NPC disappeared on the bench stayed current on his clothes, and then everything hung.
-------------
On the marsh farm, in fact the farmer refuses to trade. Complied with the request for the delivery Bruhl, after the line in the radiology disappeared, and the list of merchants listed.

M
Morgray 05.11.19

7. Sometimes after killing some monsters the contents of their pockets is automatically added to the inventory YEARS, there appear a message Received X predmet

This happens in case if enemy is out of range of the player, that is for example when killing the enemy fell from the cliff and loot the idea with him would be not to collect, but in this case all the loot automatically goes to the players inventory.

A
Arantir_3000 05.11.19

Morgray
So the fact of the matter is that in paragraph 7, are due to cases where the mob is in range and things are still coming into inventory.
I have many times been.

A
Arantir_3000 05.11.19

On the marsh farm, in fact the farmer refuses to trade. Complied with the request for the delivery Bruhl, after the line in the radiology disappeared, and the list of merchants listed.

He never in life and never traded!!!

A
Alice_Tremere 05.11.19

+ Through any barrier you can pass without having the right spells. If you stand in the fence to the barrier, and then to get a weapon and strike, then GG will pass through the barrier. Although the usual course is impossible.

S
SatEn 05.11.19

A good way to get rid of bugs is to buy a license

S
Shifroval 05.11.19

And here it? We collect bugs, and do not write heresy.
Today closer to the night will complement the first post of the newly found bugs.

PS Or are you one of those standard people who think that purchasing the licenses than it will help? Ololo...

S
SatEn 05.11.19

No to just play and enjoy the game you are looking for bugs and anything else that movieb*be on the forums. Upstart!

J
Jackkk 05.11.19

License - a good thing, but still bugs that have not been canceled, if they are, and three licenses nepomozhet, although lituchy usually fewer problems.
----------
On schot farmer was wrong, not he stopped, and the other with a rake who Aubel like to call.

S
SatEn 05.11.19

Many of those bugs that have described here was Encrypted I was not.

S
SatEn 05.11.19

+ Through any barrier you can pass without having the right spells. If you stand in the fence to the barrier, and then to get a weapon and strike, then GG will pass through the barrier. Although the usual course is impossible.

I have it just beats on the barrier, the sword from the barrier and bounces off everything.

S
Shifroval 05.11.19

No to just play and enjoy the game you are looking for bugs and anything else that movieb*be on the forums. Upstart!
Schito? O. o
I then translate this bugtrack and unsubscribed on the Thief, where it can be read by Piranhas.
I myself is interested in correcting Rizena...

Many of those bugs that have described here was Encrypted I was not.
But nevertheless, they were someone, not one, in that case.
This is confirmed bugs.
For example, a bug number 13 was anyone, and who is not.
Bug 12 and 16, 14, 15 and 9...same thing.

I have it just beats on the barrier, the sword from the barrier and bounces off everything.
Well, here's an example of someone that is, you don't have.
I also have this.. But this does not mean that the case of the bug was not. So, for bug need special conditions to make it appear. And the thousands of conditions...

S
SatEn 05.11.19

Well traveled.

u
un homme 05.11.19

You know, I'm here until the 4th Chapter finished and very bugs have not noticed) just for me bug he is a Bug, and not a little basic) the only thing I can remember is being dragged to the second floor... it was all once in the Eastern Church, all. That was my saving, I would not say that this is a bug. Rather, my panic. That number 7 was also once on the Serra ascendant near the camp of the don, the bug is also not called. And so the gates there are some not opened... but God forbid. Most likely it really kind of left version of the game.

S
Shifroval 05.11.19

If everything could be blamed on perada.
But alas, the crack for the game no pirate Postovsky translation too. Either a string DN or English or German. And engine files and materials cannot be changed(and what is there to change something), so that all copies of the game, even Repack, coincide in the technical(not localization) plan.

All bugs in the list I saw not once, and not in one forum.
But if you haven't seen the bug, it does not mean that it is.
But quest bugs and bugs room 0-3, 5-7, 10, 12-13, 16-17, 19, 22-23, 28-29, 35-37, 40-43, 45 and 46 I've seen myself or observed repeatedly in messages to other users.

Anyway, try to repeat the situation with bugs on the menu, a blacksmith Carsen, for example, retroactive or entry into 2 factions at the same time. Will see what they are :))

D
DARK BATERS 05.11.19

0,16,17,23 ABOUT the MAGICIAN,36 the rest are either very curve hands or lies of those who ever do not like the game and they now supposedly want to ruin her reputation ...
in fact bugs in the game I haven't seen (because they are not there) the only thing Mutko is with the wood and all ... and the patch on the same day downloaded the problems have been solved ...

A
Arantir_3000 05.11.19

Vosche on the game written no earlier GeForce 8800 or ATI anologii's recommended settings) then why complain about the lag, if you have a 7600 or 8000 (the one before any 8800)

D
DarkShade 05.11.19

It's certainly not a bug, most likely the developers didn't consider this turn of events. I had to look for cheats!
And happened to me the following:

I can't stand to go with the codes. But the situation forced. Some developers have not figured out this scenario: you have the player in the beginning or in the middle of the game to spend all the ingredients to create scrolls, of course not knowing what these ingredients will need at the end of the game.
It happened to me. playing for the Inquisition, so polymag polovoy, as a magician I do not know as a warrior weak swords. But fireballs rule.
Received from Ursegor rune for opening the blue magic barriers. And because to use it directly as a magician can not, went to do rolls. What was my indignation when I saw the components of the ill-fated root mana!!!!!
How did I know that by the end of the game, these roots may need!!!! The map I cleared out from monsters and grass even after 1 Chapter. Rebirth of grass is not at all weak monsters after 1 of Chapter appeared again.
In General, a paragraph!!!! It remains only to rely on codes. Wanted to go honestly, but because of the lack of foresight of the developers will have to rely on the console!

d
dihlofos2009 05.11.19

DarkShade
Actually you can access Illyumaru, and he would have given you 5 of these scrolls in exchange for the rune.
Gee-Gee, cheater:)))

D
DarkShade 05.11.19

I was talking to. He nifiga does not. Only option is to purchase previously available.
Can sell him a rune and then he scrolls appears scrolls revealing the blue barriers?!