3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark knight sparda 28.10.21 10:41 pm

Game information (War Thunder)

ABOUT THE GAME

1. The game was announced on April 1, 2011.
2. The project has been under development for over a year
3. There will be an aircraft development tree, but pumping is NOT in the WoT style.
4. It will be possible to develop the aircraft crew: the accuracy of the shooters, their endurance; for pilots - resistance to overload.
5. a) It is possible to improve the available types of weapons and combat loads
b) There will be no upgradeable weapons, but there will be various modifications of aircraft
6. There will probably not be cockpits for bombers, but it is planned to add cockpits and cockpits as the game develops.
7. It is planned to create servers for different countries
8. a) The flight model (FM) was created from scratch, taking into account the experience of the Winged Predators
b) It flies almost the same way as in the latest updates in the KX, but the flight model (FM) is still in the process of development and tuning
c) The flight model (FM) is generally historical
9. Customization of equipment will be available (painting, the ability to apply a logo, fire or arrows, etc.).
10. The game will have different types of aircraft, but the list is complete, while it is kept secret
11. It will be possible to record video, it is also planned to add different cameras for video replays.
12. Jets will be implemented.
13. Creation of squads is planned.
14. It is planned to create a mission editor
15. It will take off from aircraft carriers
16. It is planned to play together between players from different platforms
17. Instruments in the cockpit will work
18. Sounds were recorded from different aircraft, including authentic
19. The damage model will be improved compared to KX
20. Preservation of historical accuracy is one of the important priorities
. 21. The game will have an arcade mode.

VISUAL PART

1. World of Planes and the console analogue of Birds of Steel are being developed on the same engine.
2. The game will support widescreen monitors, as well as TripleHead2Go technology (connecting multiple monitors at the same time).
3. The game engine allows you to control tanks and ships, but it is not yet known whether such an opportunity will be in the game.

Plot

1. It is planned to create a global war, but not immediately.
2. Global War mode is still in development and may change significantly prior to release.

GAME PROCESS

1. Depending on the game mode, players can start either from airfields or directly in the sky.
2. At the same time, up to 32 players can take part in a battle on one map, but more are
technically possible.
3. a) The player will automatically receive information about the opponents detected by the ally
b) Blind spots will be taken into account.
4. a) Ammunition and fuel are low
b). We'll have to return to the base for refueling and replenishment of ammunition
5. It may be possible to perform such maneuvers as "Immelman" and the like, based on differences in design and aerodynamic stability of aircraft.
6. Night battles will be implemented in missions
7. Engine afterburner will be implemented
8. Depending on the game mode, a balance will be observed in terms of the number of players.
9. Ballistics will be absolutely realistic.
10. Aircraft can have different outboard weapons - bombs, missiles, etc.

INTERFACE and CONTROLS

1. By default, you can fly with the keyboard and mouse, but for the sake of completeness, it is desirable to have a joystick.
2. A training system will be implemented so that beginners can quickly learn to fly an airplane.
3. Built-in voice communication in the game is planned, but this is not a priority yet.
4. Buttons for quick commands will be implemented, by type: attack, need help, to the base, cover, etc.
5. There will be support for TrackIR.
6. A game chat is planned, where players will be able to agree on the rules of the upcoming game.

GAME WORLD

1. a) Maps are similar to KX, up to 100x100 km in size (usually 65x65).
b) If necessary, perhaps an increase of up to 300x300 km, and more
2. a) You can destroy houses, trees and bridges, sometimes even necessary.
b) Technically - you can destroy everything, but in the current version - airfields (runways) are indestructible.
3. Depending on the map, the number of airfields will change.
4. Technically, the weather conditions (wind, rain, snow, etc.) have already been implemented, but the issue of introducing this into the game remains controversial.
5. Ground combat vehicles will move and fight in real time.
6. Different infantry will be implemented, mostly independent units
7. Ground units can be controlled by AI and scripts
8. There will be many different maps for online battles

1. WoP will have its own username and password
2. The game will be played on dedicated servers
3. It is planned to recruit about 50 players for alphatest
4. There will be NO subscription fee
5. Offline is not a development priority
6. DRM protection (technical means of copyright protection) will NOT be
7. There will be a cooperative

http://worldofplanes.net/forum/viewtopic.php ? f = 11 & t = 24
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
DiLouk 28.10.21

I downloaded the benchmark. I was surprised by the registration on the left online store, which will also be the login for the game (most likely).
The graph is very strange. The engine is good, but at such distances ... the details of the ships, in general, do not matter at all. And the planes are nothing. There are also strange clouds.
Well, everyone themselves can download 1.09 GB from the torrent a little.
upd so there is also a video!
Yes, and the optimization is cool. At ultra high, I had an average of 80 fps.

G
Gamer_game 28.10.21

Official article
Now every War Thunder player has a great opportunity, without wasting time on tedious searches, to purchase high-tech, high-quality, but at the same time affordable gaming accessories for virtual pilots. With them, the gameplay will become even more fun and exciting.

Together with our partners Defender and Gametrix, we want to help each pilot bring the gameplay of War Thunder closer to reality and are opening a pre-order for gaming devices!

Each product comes with a nice bonus in the form of Golden Eagles, which will be a great gift for both a beginner and an experienced fighter.

There are also special sets in the store that allow you to save money and get more valuable gifts from War Thunder.

ATTENTION!

At the moment, all products presented in the PRE-ORDER section will be available only for pre-order. You will be notified of the start of sales, possible price changes, as well as payment methods and shipping costs.

m
mcbrut 28.10.21

The major patch is out. URAAAAAA
http://forum.gaijin.ru/index.php?/topic/25330-%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%87-125-%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0% BB% D0% B3% D0% BE% D0% B6% D0% B4% D0% B0% D0% BD% D0% BD% D0% BE% D0% B5-% D0% BE% D0% B1% D0% BD % D0% BE% D0% B2% D0% BB% D0% B5% D0% BD% D0% B8% D0% B5 / # entry501534

D
Disciples3 28.10.21

War Thunder 1.33 update

D
DonOlivka 28.10.21

I'm waiting for a full-fledged ground

S
SUSUL1 28.10.21

Judging by the news from the site, WT is already ready for installation on PS4, moreover, the game on the console is cross-platform ...
And the tanks will still be with the planes together ... It even looked like shooting at targets at the exhibition = (

k
k0tas 28.10.21

The development branches of the Soviet and German line of tanks:
Soviet:

And the German itself:

C
Crazy_Paladin33 28.10.21

This is the type in this game you can play on ships and planes and tanks ???

D
Disciples3 28.10.21

Preliminary list of changes in War Thunder v.1.37
http://forum.warthunder.ru/index.php?/topic/71485-predvaritelnyi-spisok-izmenenii-war-thunder-v137/#entry2005009

War Thunder version for Sony PlayStation 4
http: //forum.warthunder.ru/index.php?/topic/71400-faq-versiia-war-thunder-dlia-sony-playstation-4-ps4/#entry2001074
New render with DX11 support available screenshots
http: // forum. warthunder.ru/index.php?/topic/71524-novyi-render-s-podderzhkoi-dx11/#entry2006624
How to get to the DEV server 1.37

1. Make a copy of the folder with the installed game (you can call it WarThunderDev to avoid confusion ). 2. Drop the file into the folder with a copy of the game: matchingDevMode sendfile.su/902745 3. In the launcher (wrench) select "dev"

K
Kirk Rysin 28.10.21

Began CBT tanks. Come on guys, spit on the NDA. Drain the old.

G
Grek_1574 28.10.21

Crazy_Paladin33
Not yet.
At the moment, the CBT of ground vehicles is underway (not only tanks, but also anti-aircraft guns and assault, guns), in which the ground vehicles do not fight along with aerial vehicles, but when they enter the MBT, this will already be so. Then naval battles will be added to them.
Example: an island in the Pacific Ocean vytayutsa will be captured by the Amers and the Yapas will defend themselves. Amers take off from Aviks, which are covered by ships, and at the same time, triansport ships land tanks on the shore. And all this is controlled by gamers =)

D
DonOlivka 28.10.21

It is annoying that the game was ported to ps4, but at the same time it was hammered on ps3, which would have pulled the game with a margin. Marketing is such marketing =

D
Disciples3 28.10.21

Squadron battles
Squadron events (in the future, squadron battles) are a special mode in which only squadron pilots take part in 8x8 battles (other options are possible in the future) in three game modes. This material will acquaint players with the details of this innovation, as well as further plans for its development.
Currently, squadron events have no rank restrictions, but in the future (presumably in version 1.41), events will be divided into 5 leagues (by the number of vehicle ranks). In squadron battles, opponents are matched according to the team's duel rating, which is calculated as the arithmetic average of the ratings of all team players. Let's take a closer look.
http://devblog.warthunder.ru/2014/04/19/%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B5-% D0% B1% D0% BE% D0% B8 /? Hl = ru

D
Disciples3 28.10.21

gameguru.ru/keys/ ON War Thunder CBT Another 1,700 thousand keys left to disassemble

H
HITOVIKcom 28.10.21

slag game, endless

D
DizelWolf 28.10.21

guys i have problems! I open the game, here is the window where my username and password are, and when I press enter, or start the game, my game crashes! what should I do? I checked the connection, I checked the Internet, everything works! the game still crashes! what should I do?

D
Dima Nikeshin 28.10.21

Good people tell me please.
A friend of mine told me that he had accumulated bonus points for making mods and uploading them to the playground, since I play war thunder, he offered me to transfer his balls to gold in war thunder.
Now I see that bonuses are given for activity on the site and I would like to know if it is possible to withdraw these bonuses to golden eagles in war thunder?