3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jay c 28.10.21 10:45 pm

Windows 11

Hello everyone !
I must say right away that I know that the majority is skeptical and even negative about the transition to new operating systems, so it will be possible to do without comments like - fuck it, and so on. A lot of people are still sitting on the 7-ke. I love everything new. The transition to version 11 itself was very smooth from 10, rather than when from 7 to version 10.
But this is the lyrics.
I have a few questions for those who have already installed a new operating system:
Have you noticed that Windows has become a little slower to load than 10?
Does anyone know how to remove the icon - the input indicator from the control panel?
Also how do I remove the volume icon?
In 11 Windows, this item was removed - on / off system icons or moved.
Well, summing up I like everything so far, I put it on the first day, I did not notice any special glitches.
I am sure that in the future the 11th version will be greatly developed, direct storage will be added, and so on.
Let's discuss different questions about Windows here!
Peace for everyone !
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 28.10.21

Jay C
xs what's the point of someone sitting on the seven in 2021. In 2015, I moved to the top ten, and the desire to return to the seven never arose. On the 11th such question, if you update the 10-ku, will it be necessary to reinstall all the software again?

k
kurskiy 28.10.21

The fact that it takes longer to load or works slower did not notice.
What I personally don't like:
1) The time and date are now displayed on the taskbar only on the main monitor.
2) You cannot add files to the application (in the same Photoshop) by simply selecting them and dragging them onto the application icon on the same taskbar.
I think these little things will fix it.

k
kurskiy 28.10.21

Protocol10
Why why? Then here on the forum to create topics like "And someone got this game on the seven to run?".
The software does not need to be reinstalled, both the software and even the settings were transferred without problems.

J
Jay c 28.10.21

Yes, everything is correct, if you update, for example, through the Windows update tool, everything remains and works great. I decided to put it clean.
Protocol10
Well, I'll tell you, after reading a lot of forums on other sites, there are many crowing users who really sit on the 7 in 2021 until now. Most likely they belong to the category of those people who are not able to make at least some kind of upgrade of their computer in 10 years, judging by their comments, while giving them the next-gen graphics and so that everything on their buckets would fly at the speed of an F1 car.

R
RPGShnik F3 29.11.21

I tried to crop the Windows 11 image, everything works, but when removing telemetry, the system does not install. And when I remove the surveillance from under windows, it completely breaks down. This is how it works, apps are removed, but spying is not. I can throw off the cropped image and use it.

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 29.11.21

Windows 11 is still raw and needs some work!

P
PapaKarloS 29.11.21

Jay C wrote:
Does anyone know how to remove the input indicator icon from the control panel?
Also how do I remove the volume icon?
I also did not find how to do this, with the advent of ltsc 21h2 I demolished win11, she also
noticed a 21h2 problem on win11 - if I formatted the screw for win 10 in refs, then under win 11 it appears and works fine, but it's worth connecting this screw back to the computer under win 10, then it becomes raw, I switch it back under win11, Windows sees it, but it remains raw.

P
PDV0306 25.01.22

After the last update of Windows 11 channel Dev version 22538.1010, there was a misunderstanding with the explorer, half of the functions are missing, all the restart manipulations, etc., did not help?

x
xstriiim 31.01.22

After the last cumulative update, I noticed that the paging file has grown to 11GB. Do all updated so?

O
Oak Sorcerer 31.01.22

Switched on the first day of release, everything would be fine, but the inability to ungroup the icons on the taskbar froze as much as possible. It's impossible to work on it. Also, the new context menu defies logic, makes you do a few more clicks. Well, even on trifles, but it's not so kitichno. I cursed for a couple of days and returned to 10k for now. I am aware that there are tweakers, but somehow I do not like this business. And so, in fact, the difference is 0.

And I also upset the full drank UWP application. In People, I love pinning contacts from Unigram to the same taskbar. It is very convenient when several separate chats are open, you do not need to rummage through the application itself. But apparently the T-shirts decided to completely cut it out even from the 10s in the future. And it all started with the fact that they replaced the cool UWP Skype with a regular version of it. It is not at all clear what and why. But that's lyrics.

v
vasilenko2 12.09.22

Time and date are now displayed in the taskbar on the primary monitor only.

k
kurskiy 12.09.22

vasilenko2
This was fixed already half a year ago, if not more.