3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[LSD] Magnum 28.10.21 10:48 pm

Image jerks with good FPS (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

In general, I recently encountered a problem, in the sump, the FPS is kept at 40-60, while the picture clearly slows down, as if it hangs for a few milliseconds, but noticeably! As if the image is jerky (again, not very noticeable)!
I have two vidyuhi: 1) gtx 650 1gb | Palit, 2) gt 9600, also a palette, tested both, "image jerks" are still noticeable.
Moreover, the gtx 650 produces a maximum of 60 fps, and the gt 9600 - 100 fps! Weird!
Windu reinstalled, cleans the computer with an antivirus, cleaned it from the inside, transferred everything that was possible! I even turned off all the effects in Windows, the picture still slows down, and goes with slightly noticeable jerks! With normal FPS!
Or memory ..

In general, I think about the processor, because it is already about 7.5 years old.
Here are my components:
1) Monitor Phihlips'24.
2) Video card: Palit GTX 650 1gb.
3) Processor: Intel pentium Dual CPU E2160 1.80GHz.
4) Power supply unit for 450w.
5) RAM: 3gb
6) Win 7 home premium
7) Motherboard: asus p5k-se

In general, that's all, I hope it's about the CPU, thanks in advance for your help!

103 FPS on gt9600, 60 fps on gtx 650.
9 Comments
Sort by:
e
e_49 28.10.21

Such jerks are usually due to the processor, but if such jerks are only in multiplayer, then you also need to check the Internet. 60 fps with gtx 650 most likely due to vertical sync

J
JDM17 28.10.21

It's time to change the processor. And check the internet.

[
[LSD] Magnum 28.10.21

Internet is OK! Most likely the processor is at fault, right?

o
osyotr 28.10.21

just jerks or does it seem that some kind of loading is straight?

offtopic: what is your server nickname? it became interesting.

[
[LSD] Magnum 28.10.21

swifty_08
It is with barely noticeable jerks, as if the picture is paused for a fraction of a second.
My nickname: Robert Downey

o
osyotr 28.10.21

[LSD] Magnum
is it all the time? have you tried to change the graphics settings?

[
[LSD] Magnum 28.10.21

swifty_08
Yes, constantly, small jerks are noticeable even at 0x

o
osyotr 28.10.21

[LSD] Magnum
in other games is this observed?

V
Viktor2479 28.10.21

osyotr The
same thing happened in the same way in the game, everything is jerky and everything is loaded for a long time, it happened after reinstalling the file in the User file Gta San Andreas document