3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 29.10.21 09:48 pm

[PS2, XBOX360] Guitar Hero 2

Tell us about the game something thread ... As I understand it
, has anyone already played a musical arcade ? The ratings for the PS2 version are very high. The x360 version, as I understand it, will be released in 2007
[url = http: //www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages4/932565.asp] http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages4/932565.asp [/ url]
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moty 29.10.21

About the second part to tell or about the game in general?

In short - DDR, but with a joystick-guitar and the music (guitar part) stops if the buttons are not hit. Watch the best video.

And in the second part, only the songs are new and the multiplayer is more refined. There you can now choose from 3 types - bass, rhythm or solo guitar

A
ACE 29.10.21

[b] Moty [/ b], clearly, senks :) have
you already played?

M
Moty 29.10.21

in the 2nd I didn't have time .. when did she come out there? Yesterday ?

And in the first one I play on Expert :), but the second one says it will be more difficult

o
ok 29.10.21

I saw the review, I was impressed, but I'm a fan of this genre of music, others may not like it. And to buy a guitar for the sake of one game, I don’t know, but it’s fun to chop a duet. The playlist is * classic *. For connoisseurs: roll:

K
KalbasNICK 29.10.21

You can play with a pad, without a guitar. Feelings are great anyway.

b
biblbrux 29.10.21

Today I could not resist, I bought a guitar1 with a guitar included. 4 hours of mad frenzy were suddenly stopped by my wife, who gave out "I used to suspect that my husband's roof was blown off, but so that .." and knocked out the prefix :)

Now I'm downloading GH2 to be. The game is generally flying away.

A
ACE 29.10.21

[b] biblbrux [/ b], correctly says: mrgreen:
gamers are all like this: D
Do you download for PS2 or x360?

b
biblbrux 29.10.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] biblbrux [/ b], correctly says: mrgreen:
gamers are all like this: D
Do you download for PS2 or x360? [/ quote]
zy2, of course. there is no x360 version yet.