3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NarayanCat 29.10.21 09:49 pm

Bad day la

I didn't find a topic, I thought: I need to start))

here is a preview from overs: [url = http: //www.overclockers.ru/games/21993.shtml] http://www.overclockers.ru/games/21993.shtml [ / url] vapsche, if you are honest, one of the most anticipated games for me ... I started to wait after a commercial from some DVD from a magazine)

I hope American McGee will not fail and make an interesting game)
51 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YO_360 29.10.21

[b] Aziphov [/ b], was, alice was his only cool game, bad la had a chic idea and interesting design, but the gameplay: brash:

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 44 seconds: [/ size ] [/ color]

[b] CyHDyK [/ b], 03 call yourself, you have versus mania, illness: lol:

C
CyHDyK 29.10.21

[quote name = "YO_360"]
[b] CyHDyK [/ b], 03 call yourself, you have versus mania, illness: lol: [/ quote]

what nafik versus) just Kefka found a resemblance to Halo - but for some reason you don't Like.
You can't even answer normally - you start to be rude, talk about the broken 'chalen'.

Y
YO_360 29.10.21

[quote name = "CyHDyK"] [quote name = "Kefka"] Bullsched is rare. I have not experienced such boredom since the days of halo. [/ Quote]
then boxing fans should be delighted with this game? [/ Quote]
what is this? zadolbal already, buy yourself a box and rape it, expel the demon from yourself: lol:

C
CyHDyK 29.10.21

and what for to comment on the same post several times?

A
ACE 29.10.21

[b] CyHDyK [/ b], kefka, go to treat mosk where-thread: crazy:

A
Aziphov 29.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], +1. the dude completely quarreled with his head against the background of boxing / curling iron.

A
ACE 29.10.21

[b] Aziphov [/ b], the PS3 would be released in Europe faster, then the fans of this console will stop flooding and offtopic in every topic they come across :(
PS McGee is great, he would have a good budget and a normal development studio. Alice is a masterpiece for everything time.

C
CyHDyK 29.10.21

no one quarreled with anything) there was a comparison - you did not like it. and you somehow radically express dissatisfaction with this comparison. and if YO_360 is so joking, then I feel sorry for him)

ACE, it is PPC to call a person a good fellow for one successful game and not notice the subsequent mediocrity.

A
Arkon 29.10.21

By the way, after a few passed levels in Halo on my computer, I also didn't like the game at all.

A
ACE 29.10.21

[b] CyHDyK [/ b], which ones? A good arcade game about robots - Scrapland and this Bad Day LA? :?
Before Alice, he made good levels for Id games. only 3 games in a lifetime, one of them entered the history of games forever.

Alice
Scrapland
Bad Day LA

g
gravemaker 29.10.21

Scrapland mega

C
CyHDyK 29.10.21

Scrapland middle peasant. and I don’t spend time on middle peasants.
and Bad Day LA is full of hell.

A
ACE 29.10.21

[b] CyHDyK [/ b], [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? p = 774452 # 774452] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?p=774452# 774452 [/ url]

S
Sultan 29.10.21

Personally, I liked Bad Day LA, you can rage and relax after a hard day.

C
CyHDyK 29.10.21

Sultan, write how you liked it.
ACE, learned how to make links - praise.

S
Sultan 29.10.21

[b] CyHDyK [/ b], I liked it, its simplicity, gameplay, plot (very funny), in short, just a good game. I'm not saying it's a hit, but after a hard day, you can play for an hour or so. : wink:

C
CyHDyK 29.10.21

Well, what exactly did you like. write what features of the plot, gameplay you liked. maybe you can write a full review? I think everyone will be interested in reading.

Y
YO_360 29.10.21

Well, there is also the maximum level of complexity of veri easy, a story about a homeless person, straight for racists, but for a hard day there is a plan.

A
ACE 29.10.21

[quote name = "CyHDyK"] Sultan, write down what you liked about it.
ACE, learned how to make links - I praise. [/ Quote]
I do not like the link, I can repeat it - go to treat mosk. : stupid:

C
CyHDyK 29.10.21

[quote name = "ACE"]
I do not like the link, I can repeat it - go to treat mosk. : stupid: [/ quote] on the

contrary did you like it or imperceptibly in my text?